Buy Combigan Eye Drop 5ml Online
How it works
Common side effects
Decrease in blood pressure, Dry eyes or discharge from eyes, Feelings of depression, Sensitivity to light, Blurring of vision, Impotence, Worsening of heart failure, Shortness of breath, Nausea, Irritation and pain in the eye, Heart blocks, Skin rash, Vomiting, Common: for tablet-weakness, Low blood pressure, Abnormal tingling, Breathlessness such as in asthma, Constipation, Numbness or pain over any area of the skin, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Abnormal sensation in eye or crusting in eyelids, Cramp like pain on walking, Swollen hands or feet. for eye drops-blurred vision, Inflammation in the eye, Sleeping difficulties or cough., Headache, Decrease inability to urinate. for eye drops-erosion of the cornea, Itchiness, Change in taste.uncommon: for tablet- slow heartbeat
Nasal dryness, Systemic allergic reactions, Itching of skin .common: dizziness, Fatigue, Blurred vision, Depression., Inflammation and swelling of the eyelid, Whitening of the see-through layer which covers the surface of the eye, Abnormal taste, Erosion on the surface of the eye and staining, Allergic reaction in eye, Inflammation of the see-through layer which covers the surface of the eye, Eye dryness, Drowsiness, Sensitivity, Burning and stinging, Conjunctivitis, Pounding or fluttering sensation in chest; irregular heartbeats that one can feel /change from normal heartbeat, Local irritation in eye, Very common: irritation of eye, Abnormal vision, Gastrointestinal symptoms, Dry mouth, Foreign body sensation, Headache, Weakness .uncommon: thumping, Upper respiratory symptoms
Other Available Variants :
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to timolol or other beta-blockers or any of the other ingredients of the tablet.
- Do not start or continue timolol, if you are taking any other medication for high blood pressure or heart condition or other beta-blockers.
- Avoid taking timolol, if you have asthma or another respiratory disease that causes breathing problems (eg. chronic bronchitis, emphysema, etc.).
- Do not start or continue timolol, if you have diabetes, thyroid disorder, liver or kidney dysfunction or ulcers, pheochromocytoma (tumor of the adrenal glands that leads to persistent or episodic high blood pressure).
- Avoid taking timolol, if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Do not drive or operate machines, as timolol may cause dizziness or tiredness.