The safe generic pharmacy is the affordable online drug store whose main goal is to give 100% fulfillment to their regarded clients. They put their best exertion to satisfy every one of the orders that the client placed and maintain delivery schedule strictly. At the point when a client gives order for a particular product then they give the particular material client demand for and use client data to convey the items. There can always be a reason why a customer or the dealer might have to cancel their order. They keep their cancellation policy adaptable for their clients. The cancellation policy will be applicable to the following situation:
- Limitation of quantity available for purchase: If the quantity of the medication that a customer is ordered for is less or the stock of that specific product is unavailable then the cancellation policy will be applicable.
- Disputes and complaints: If a customer finds any dispute in the product then they should get in touch with their customer care team immediately so that they can provide assistance to find an amicable solution.
- Unavailable of stock: When a product that a customer wants is found unavailable then the order cancellation policy will be applicable.
- Unpaid order: They do not promote any unpaid order.
- Cancellation by a customer: Customer can cancel order whenever he/she wants but there must be a good reason to do it.
- Non-Receipt of Payment: Non-receipt payment is considered as cancellation of the order.
- Refund: If any customer paid by a credit card or check/money order then they send back if the available amount has not been deposited.
- Complete satisfaction: In case, if customers are dissatisfied with any of their products, they can report to the customer care team. In case, they are unable to solve customer issues then they provide a complete replacement or return the money.