Buy Careprost Plus Eye Drop 3ml Online
Careprost Plus Eye Drop which containing-solution that is manufactured by Sunrise Pharma Laboratories Ltd. in India. It is an eye drop sterile ophthalmic solution that contains a concentration of 0.03% Bimatoprost, which is typically the main active constituent, in a total solution of 3 milliliters in each eye drop bottle. Buy generic bimatoprost online from the world’s trusted online generic pharmacy at the lowest rate with the best quality and speedy doorstep delivery in USA ( United States of America ), China, UK ( United Kindom ), UAE ( United Arab Emirates ), Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Ukraine, Singapore, Norway, France.
How it works
Common side effects
Itchy eyes, Headaches., Eye pain or irritation, Eye tearing, Dry eyes, Burning eyes
How it works
Decrease in blood pressure, Dry eyes or discharge from eyes, Feelings of depression, Sensitivity to light, Blurring of vision, Impotence, Worsening of heart failure, Shortness of breath, Nausea, Irritation and pain in the eye, Heart blocks, Skin rash, Vomiting, Common: for tablet-weakness, Low blood pressure, Abnormal tingling, Breathlessness such as in asthma, Constipation, Numbness or pain over an area of the skin, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Abnormal sensation in eye or crusting in eyelids, Cramp-like pain on walking, Swollen hands or feet. for eye drops-blurred vision, Inflammation in the eye, Sleeping difficulties or cough., Headache, Decrease in ability to urinate. for eye drops-erosion of the cornea, Itchiness, Change in taste.uncommon: for tablet- slow heartbeat
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to timolol or other beta-blockers or any of the other ingredients of the tablet.
- Do not start or continue timolol, if you are taking any other medication for high blood pressure or heart condition or other beta blockers.
- Avoid taking timolol, if you have asthma or other respiratory diseases that causes breathing problems (eg. chronic bronchitis, emphysema, etc.).
- Do not start or continue timolol, if you have diabetes, thyroid disorder, liver or kidney dysfunction or ulcers, pheochromocytoma (tumor of the adrenal glands that leads to persistent or episodic high blood pressure).
- Avoid taking timolol, if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Do not drive or operate machines, as timolol may cause dizziness or tiredness.