What is Asthalin Inhaler?
The Asthalin inhaler 100mcg Salbutamol is normally prescribed in order to heal the disorder bronchospasm associated with some conditions like Asthma, indispositions based on pulmonary symptoms.
There is plenty of different brand names of Salbutamol while being marketed. It can be availed in the form of an elevated release tablet and route medication using some inhaling procedures which include rotahaler, autohaler, nebulizers, and more.
The drug is applied with a view to treating the breathless state caused by bronchospasm. The patient can get rid of some troubles such as coughing, wheezing, incomplete breathing, and catching a cold. Chemical Formula of Salbutamol is C13H21NO3 .
In order to find this medicine physician’s prescription must be exposed.
What kind of medicine is Asthalin?
Albuterol, also known as salbutamol, is a short-acting 2-adrenergic receptor agonist used to prevent and treat wheezing, shortness of breath, coughing, and chest tightness caused by lung diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a group of diseases affecting the lungs and airways.
What is Asthalin Inhaler used for?
Asthalin inhaler 100mcg ( Salbutamol ) is used to prevent reversible airway obstruction occurring during asthma, infections of airway passages (bronchitis), lung disorder in which the flow of air to the lungs is blocked (emphysema), and other lung diseases. There is an Asthalin inhaler 100mcg USA is the most famous.
How does Asthalin inhaler 100mcg work?
Asthalin inhaler 100mcg is interacting with the β-2 receptors positioned in the lung. The prime action of Salbutamol is to create the stimulation of the receptors.
Consequently, the track where the air passes through can relax so that the airway can be opened.
Avoid taking an Asthalin inhaler if you are under any of the following circumstances:
- You have an allergy to the prime ingredient of Salbutamol or any other element of the preparation.
- You are not 4 years or above of age. Consultation is required to ensure the matter of safety and efficiency.
- You are either pregnant or going to be pregnant soon.
- You need to breastfeed while drug elements may be mingled with breast milk.
- Your level of blood pressure is inconsiderably high.
- You caught epilepsy once in your life.
- The diabetic history has been found in you
- There are some problems with your heart rhythm (called Arrhythmia).
Cipla Ltd., the producer of Asthalin inhalers, is a well-known pharmaceutical company in India. One of the company’s most popular pharmaceutical products is the Asthalin inhaler.
How to Use asthalin inhaler?
- Asthalin Inhaler should not be swallowed; it should be taken by inhalable machines instead.
- You should use the Rota haler in order to take it.
- You should rinse your mouth once you use it so that you can avoid getting irritation in your oral area and throat as well.
- Hold it horizontally after opening the Rotahaler capsule; keep the white stained end up and the end of light color in the reverse direction.
- You need to gently breathe out closing your lips around the edge directed to the mouth.
- Take a breath through your mouth and hold up for a minimum of 10 seconds instead of using your nasal area.
- Then take a breath normally throwing the blank shell of the capsule away.
- Before you start using it please require reading the information and instructions written on the handbill.
- Make sure you talk to your physician or an expert pharmacist to take the drug in a proper way in accordance with how the physician prescribed the Asthalin inhaler.
- If you find no improvement or symptoms still persist, talk soon to your physician.
- In accordance with the demand of the patient and the severity of the sickness, the prescription for the dose intake can vary. Physician’s instructions should be followed strictly.
- Adults are recommended to have a dosage of 200-400 mcg of Asthalin Inhaler (Salbutamol), the patient has to inhale 3-4 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age are recommended for the dosage of 200 mcg inhaling 2-4 times a day.
Time and continuity:
You need to receive the medicine according to the prescription given by the physician. Do try taking the dose in the same period each day. It will minimize the chance of forgetting about the dose.
If you even feel well do not discontinue taking the drug on a regular basis. Don’t stop taking the drug without taking the physician’s consent.
In Case of Overdose:
If you got overdose mistakenly or accidentally, speak to your physician or take information about poisoning from the relevant center. Contact your physician at any emergency medical condition for clinical support.
In Case of Missing the Dose:
If you miss any dose mistakenly, restart taking it as early as you become aware of that. In case of being too late, you need not worry. Stop retaking the dose and avoid doubling up the dose for your missed dose.
What are the side effects of using an Asthalin inhaler?
Like almost every medicine Salbutamol has some side effects. Those are:
- Get your mouth dried and your throat becomes infuriated.
- Face becomes rounded
- Irritated tongue
- The density of bone may decrease
- The average growth of children may be interrupted
- Aboriginal type of taste
Drug Interactions with asthalin inhaler:
Speak to your physician about other medications you take. Don’t forget to tell about the prescription, herbs, vita, commonplace medicines, Medicine used for first aiding, etc.
Interactive Medicines with Salbutamol are:
- Imipramine, etc.
Precautions need to be taken:
- See the expiration date of medicines and don’t use medicines that expired
- The patient should be informed about the ins and outs of asthalin Inhalers in order to get the maximum value
- Children must be helped precisely.
- Don’t drive the vehicle while receiving this medicine as you might become dizzy.
- Try to note all medicine which you are using along with Inhalers.
- It’s a long term medicine for treating Asthma; it is not given to stop the onset of an acute attack of Asthma
- Use a salbutamol asthalin inhaler exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Always keep the inhaler upright during the loading of the dose and administration steps.
- If you can feel a slightly sweet tasting powder in your mouth after inhaling, you have received the dose and the active substance has reached your lungs.
- During use, regularly wipe the mouthpiece with a fiber-free tissue or soft cloth.
- Always replace the inhaler cap after you have used the inhaler.
- Always tell your doctor if you suffer from an overactive thyroid gland.
- Take special precautions if you experience chest pains.
- Take special care with salbutamol if you suffer from any disease of the heart.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Does salbutamol need a prescription?
Yes. Salbutamol is available only by prescription.
Q. How many puffs of Asthalin is safe?
You should not take more than eight puffs in 24 hours.
Q. Is salbutamol/ Asthalin inhaler safe during pregnancy?
Salbutamol is only recommended for use during pregnancy when there are no alternatives and the benefit outweighs the risk. Always consult your doctor regarding its use.
Salbutamol is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. Does salbutamol cause drowsiness/ increased heart rate/ increase blood pressure/ weight gain?
Salbutamol may cause lightheadedness, increased heart rate, or increased blood pressure; however, it is not known to cause drowsiness or weight gain. Consult your doctor if you experience such side effects.
Q. Where to buy asthalin inhalers online USA?
Buy Asthalin Inhaler 100mcg (Salbutamol) online from Safegenricpharmacy.net at the cheapest price in the USA, UK, Australia, China, New Zealand, France, Singapore, Russia, Bulgaria, Switzerland with fast shipping and secure payment to treat Asthma. Asthalin Inhaler USA 100 mcg is manufactured by Cipla Limited.