Inhalers are such type of device that used to prevent the problem like asthma and COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It is the primary method of delivering the medicine directly to the human body.
The works of medicine become very effective if it should be used by inhaler. If the Asthalin Inhaler is used properly, the medicine can be very effective. Proper use of the inhaler delivers the drug directly to your lungs, where it can work to control your symptoms.
Research shows that every people need to learn the use of inhaler because we can’t imagine when we will need an inhaler. There are three basic types of inhalers available in the market.
TYPES OF INHALERS
There three major types of inhalers are available in the market that is used to treat Asthalin Rotacaps and COPD including MDIs or metered-dose inhalers, SMIs or soft mist inhalers, and also dry powder inhalers or DPIs. Here the techniques of using the inhalers are described:
3 Basic Types of Inhalers
Metered-Dose Inhalers (MDI)
Metered-dose inhalers or MDIs are mainly used for taking respiratory medications. MDI’s plastic holder has a mouthpiece that comes with a pressed canister of medicine. While spraying, it can provide a reliable and consistent dose of medicine. This inhaler is widely used to treat the breathing difficulties that associated with asthma, COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and also another respiratory disease.
Since it is small and so convenient, it can be carried anywhere, in any way. It is quite cheap than another inhaler. Due to its convenience, you do not need to be prepared while deciding to use it. Sometimes, patients do not face any difficulties during taking the medicine as the users need to take a deep breath with a pushing motion. It helps to activate the device. This is one of the major disadvantages of the inhaler.
There is no counter available for MDI users, so you can’t track the dose, so you can know which one to buy if the medicine is low.
It is really vital to utilize the Inhaler correctly in order to get the perfect amount of medicine. Here the steps of using metered-dose inhalers are mentioned below:
- First, you should remove its cap, and then hold the inhaler straight.
- The doctor recommends using the spacer for using the inhaler perfectly, then you should do so. Actually, the spacer the throat from any allergy or irritation while inhaling the medicine.
- Then you have to shake the inhaler perfectly.
- After that, you have to press the inhaler to release the drug used in the inhaler and you should start breathing very slowly for a minimum of 3-5 seconds.
- You should repeat puffs, as you have to follow the doctor’s guidelines. Then you have to wait for a minute before taking the second puff.
Dry Powder Inhaler (DPI)
The dry powder inhaler is such a type of inhaler that is widely used to send the medicine directly to the lungs. The inhalers work best when you take fast and, deep breaths. The medicine can be delivered into your lung very first. This is a multiple-dose device so you can use 200 doses.
For some of them allow you to add the medicine every time to the inhaler. In some cases, adding the medicine to a few can be used 2 times or 3 times.
- Then include the dose of the drug as instructed by the physician.
- After that, you have to keep the inhaler away from the mouth while breathing. you hold remember that don’t breathe out of the inhaler because it let you blow some amount of medicine out of the inhaler.
- After that, you need to place the mouthpiece in your mouth. You should inhale very quickly, within 2 or 3 seconds. After completing the process, you should remove the inhaler from the mouth.
- Last you have to hold your breath for a minimum of 10 seconds, this process helps you to settle the medicine in the lungs.
Soft Mist Inhaler (SMI)
The soft mist inhaler is such a type of device that usually releases the slow-moving mist while inhaling. It is a special type of inhaler that contains liquid formulations which are as same as nebulizers. It helps to reach the small airways to your lungs. This Soft mist inhaler comes with an indicator on the side of the device that may indicate how many doses you already have left. Unlike other inhalers, it doesn’t have any spacer
- First, you have to open the cap, and then you should follow some instructions about preparing the inhaler before using it.
- Then breathe very slowly.
- You should close your mouth around the mouthpiece, but if you can’t close the air vents next to the inhaler, it won’t work.
- After that, you should breathe very slowly but deeply while pressing the device for releasing the drug.
- After that, you can start to Inhale the mist
You should hold your breath for 10 seconds, then breathe out very slowly. You must follow the instruction of your physician that how many doses you need.
Asthalin Inhaler may be purchased through Safegenericpharmacy.net Using a credit card and a PayPal account, you may purchase online.