Buy Cytogard 20mg (Trimetazidine) Online
How it works
This drug is recommended in:
- Preventive treatment for episodes of angina pectoris (Chronic stable angina).
- Adjuvant symptomatic treatment for vertigo and tinnitus (noises detected by the ear whistling, buzzing, which do not correspond to any exterior sounds).
- Adjuvant treatment of visual disorders of a circulatory origin.
Do not take Vastarel MR if you are allergic to any of the constituents.
This drug is generally not recommended during breast feeding
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
This drug is not a curative treatment for angina attacks, nor an initial treatment for unstable angina pectoris. It is not a treatment for myocardial infarction. In the event of an angina attack, inform your doctor. Tests may be required and your treatment may possibly be modified.
As with all drugs, Vastarel MR is likely to have undesirable effects:
- Rare cases of gastro-intestinal disorders (nausea, vomiting)
- It you notice any undesirable effects, which have not been mentioned here, you should inform your doctor or pharmacist.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING
It is preferable not to take this medicine during pregnancy, if you discover that you are pregnant whilst taking this medicine, consult your doctor as he alone can judge the necessity of continuing your treatment
In the absence of data on excretion in breast milk, breastfeeding is not recommended during treatment. Ask your doctor or pharmacist’s advice before taking any medicine.
DOSAGE AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
The usual dosage is 1 tablet in the morning and evening. Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of water at meal times.
If you think that the effect of Vastarel MR is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Consult a doctor or a pharmacist immediately.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE ONE OR SEVERAL DOSES HAVE BEEN MISSED
Resume treatment normally. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the single dose that you forgot to take.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use after the expiry date indicated on the box.
- Trimetazidine may make you feel dizzy and drowsy which may affect your ability to drive or use machinery. Trimetazidine should be discontinued if there is no treatment response after a 3 month treatment benefit assessment. Inform your doctor before you start trimetazidine:
- If you are currently taking any other medicine
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant
- Inform your doctor immediately if you experience trembling, rigid posture, slow movements and shuffling, unbalanced walk, especially in elderly patients.
- Caution should be exercised as falls may occur following a drop in blood pressure or loss of balance.Inform your doctor if you experience signs of angina attack (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest) while on trimetazidine.
- Patients with moderate kidney problems and patients above 75 years must exercise caution for increased risk to side effects while on trimetazidine.