Buy Cytoplatin 50mg Injection (Cisplatin) Online
UsesCisplatin is used alone or in combination with other anti-cancer drugs for the treatment of cancers of testes, ovary, urinary bladder, head, and neck lung and cervix, which are spread locally or to organs away from the site of origin.
How it worksCisplatin belongs to a class of medicines called cytostatics. It prevents DNA synthesis in cancerous cells, thereby affecting the overall function of the cell and causing cell death.
Common side effectsarrhythmia, accelerated heartbeat, reduction in blood platelets, nausea, as well as reduction in red blood cells, difficulty in breathing, vomiting, lung infection and respiratory failure., sepsis, which increases the risk of bruising and bleeding, increase in uric acid levels in the blood, reduced level of sodium, loss of appetite, diarrhea, Suppression of the bone marrow characterized by a severe decrease of white blood cells, fever, inflammation of a vein at injection site, which makes infections more likely, including slow heartbeat, which can make the skin pale and cause weakness or breathlessness.
- You must undergo a hearing test prior to each treatment with cisplatin.
- Inform your doctor if you suffer from any infection, nervous disorder or if you have received radiation therapy to your head.
- Special care should be taken while taking cisplatin as spillage of cisplatin in skin can cause tissue damage.
- Avoid simultaneous use of medicines (or radiation) that obstructs the bone marrow function as it can enhance the side effects of cisplatin on the bone marrow.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines especially for cancer, infection, recurrent fits, gout, as these medicines and cisplatin may not be safe when taken together.
- Avoid receiving any vaccine when on treatment with cisplatin.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as cisplatin may cause side effects such as feeling sleepy and/or vomiting.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.