Buy Capegard 500mg Online
How it works
Common side effects
bleeding from gut; red or itchy or dry or discoloured skin, chest or back; shortness of breath or dry, skin inflammation, indigestion, nausea, loss of hair, cold sores or other herpes infection ., dehydration, nail disorder, skin loss, bleeding nose, decrease of red and white blood cells in blood, depression, dryness or irritation in eyes, constipation, excess wind, loss of appetite, tingling sensation on skin; change in taste or dry mouth, limbs, diarrhea, Tiredness, fever and swelling in joints; pain in joints, increased bilirubin level; inflammation of vein, lack of sleep, dizziness, runny, infection in lungs or bronchitis; problems with liver function, loss of weight, pain in stomach, headache
- Capecitabine should be taken with water within half an hour of taking a meal.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from high or low levels of calcium, cardiac toxicity problems or hand and foot syndrome.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of diabetes, nervous system disorders or are taking medication for blood thinning.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medications for gout (allopurinol), fits (phenytoin), or cancer (folinic acid, oxaliplatin, bevacizumab).
- Capecitabine may cause dizziness or nausea and so it is recommended not to drive or use heavy machinery immediately after taking it.
- Treatment with capecitabine need to be permanently discontinued in patients who experience a severe skin reaction.
- Women who are planning to become pregnant should use two methods of contraception while on this therapy and thereafter as recommended by the doctor.
- Men who are going to use this therapy should not father a child while on this therapy and thereafter as recommended by the doctor. They should also seek guidance and counselling on sperm conservation before taking this therapy.