What is Banocide forte 100Mg?
Banocide Forte is classified as an anthelmintic and anti-worm medication. Containing the active ingredient diethylcarbamazine, Banocide Forte is used to killing certain types of worm infections. Banocide Forte is manufactured by Glaxo Smithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. It is available in a 100 mg tablet.
Uses of Banocide Forte 100Mg
Used for the treatment of certain types of worm infections, Banocide Forte is prescribed to treat Tropical pulmonary eosinophilia, Tropical eosinophilia, River blindness, Onchocerciasis, Loiasis, Eosinophilic lung, and Bancroft’s filariasis. Banocide Forte will not treat tapeworm or pinworm infections. Banocide Forte is only available by prescription.
Diethylcarbamazine is used to treat filariasis (elephantiasis), a parasitic disfiguring disease in which swelling of arms, legs, or other body parts may occur. It is also used for other parasitic infections like topical eosinophilia, African eye worm (loa), or river blindness.
How Banocide forte 100Mg works
Diethylcarbamazine belongs to a class of medication called anti-helminthic. It can act against both the larval and adult forms of the parasitic worms that cause filariasis.
Buy Diethylcarbamazine online Is An Anthelmintic That Is Used In The Treatment Of Lymphatic Filariasis. This aids in the treatment of your infection.
- Elderly Or Debilitated Patients
- Impaired Renal Function
- Cardiac Disease
Warnings and Precautions
- Banocide Forte should only be used as prescribed by your doctor. Follow your doctor’s instructions and read the patient information pamphlet enclosed in the package so you understand how to use the medication and so you understand all of the safety measures.
- You should not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medication without consulting with your doctor.
- Do not take Banocide Forte 100Mg if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients. Tell your doctor if you have any, animal, food, or drug allergies before taking Banocide Forte. If your symptoms do not improve or get worse, contact your doctor.
- Do not use expired medication. Diethylcarbamazine may cause dizziness, do not drive or operate machinery until you know how it affects you.
- With prolonged use, diethylcarbamazine can cause vision loss including night blindness and tunnel vision. It is necessary to have follow-up appointments with your doctor, to make sure the infection is completely cleared up.
- Because of the chance of vision disturbances, it is recommended you also have your eyes checked by an ophthalmologist.
- If you forget a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is close to the time for the next dose, wait and take that dose. Do not take an extra dose to make up for the missed one.
- In case of an accidental overdose, get immediate medical attention. Store Banocide Forte at room temperature in a tightly closed container; keep away from direct sunlight, heat, and light. Do not allow Banocide Forte to freeze. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Tell your doctor what other medications you are taking or using, this includes all prescription, over-the-counter, and herbal remedies, to avoid a drug interaction.
Certain medications and food should not be taken with diethylcarbamazine. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for a list of drugs and food to avoid while being treated with Banocide Forte.
How to use diethylcarbamazine
The dose prescribed will differ for each patient based on factors such as the type of worm infection, age, and weight. Follow the prescription directions provided by your doctor.
If you are unsure, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Banocide Forte can be prescribed for children and adults.
Common side effects
- Abnormally low blood pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Muscle or joint or chest pain
- Light sensitivity, Vomiting
- Blood in urine, Itching
- Stomach pain
- Watery eyes
- Swelling and irritation of the eye
- Swollen hands or feet
Do not take diethylcarbamazine:
- If you have had a history of convulsions or epilepsy.
- If you have kidney or heart problems.
- If you are greater than 65 years of age.
- If you are breastfeeding or pregnant.
Frequently asked questions
Q. What is Banocide Forte (diethylcarbamazine) used for?
Banocide Forte (Diethylcarbamazine) is used to treat filariasis (elephantiasis), a disfiguring disease in which swelling of arms, legs, or other body parts may occur. It is also used for topical eosinophilia, African eye worm, or river blindness.
Q. How does Banocide Forte 100Mg work?
Banocide Forte Diethylcarbamazine belongs to a class of medication call anti-helminthic. It can act against both the larval and adult forms of the parasitic worms that cause filariasis.
Q. Is Banocide Forte (diethylcarbamazine) an antibiotic? Is it effective?
Banocide Forte 100Mg Diethylcarbamazine is not an antibiotic. It is an anti-helminthic. It is effective only if used for an indication and a dose prescribed by your doctor.
Q. Should Banocide Forte be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women?
Banocide Forte is not known to cause adverse effects in fetuses and newborns and is also not known to be secreted in milk. It should be used by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding only under strict instructions from the doctor.
Buy Banocide Forte 100mg Online
Buy banocide forte ( Diethylcarbamazine ) online from trusted online pharmacy Genericpharmacy.net at a low price. Buy Diethylcarbamazine online at the cheapest price in the USA, UK, Australia, China, New Zealand, France, Singapore, Russia, Bulgaria, Switzerland with fast shipping and secure payment. Banocide Forte 100mg is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.