Buy Climax Spray 12g Online
What is Climax Spray?
Climax spray is an aerosol spray that consists of Lidocaine USP. Lidocaine USP is a local anesthetic that decreases sensitivity and gives pain relief to the area that it is applied to. Our product is used to increase the pleasure of both partners, leaving them satisfied and with an enjoyable, long lasting experience.
Climax spray is one of many products currently on the market to assist couples with prolonging their sexual endurance. Couples who have tried Climax Spray end with a climax.
Why Climax Spray?
Why not? Climax Spray comes in a discreet bottle. Once applied, couples are guaranteed hours of fun. It has been researched in many countries and adheres to international standards. Unlike other products, Climax has no smell or taste, which will let you enjoy your partner even more.
Climax Spray is fast-acting and will give you instant results. By increasing the threshold of sensitivity, Climax will ensure that you have long lasting erections and delay ejaculations every time you use it.
Why buy Climax Spray from SafeGenericPharmacy?
• Low prices. We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
• Total privacy. Your information is always kept strictly confidential.
• Convenience. You won’t need to wait in long lines at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
• Authenticity. We only sell authentic Climax Spray, manufactured by Midas Care Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd. at a plant in the India.
• Professional Advice. An Indian licensed pharmacist will dispense your medication and send it directly to your door.
What is the Date of Expiration of Climax Spray?
Just like any natural remedy or medicinal product, Climax Spray does expire. The shelf life for Climax Spray is 3 years. It is recommended that you store your bottle in a cool, dry place.
Composition & Specifications of Climax Spray
• Lidocaine Topical Aerosol USP 10% w/w
Composition of Climax Spray:
Lidocaine USP 1.5 g
Inert Solvents and Propellents q.s. to 15 g
Each dosage (3 sprays) consists of Lidocaine USP, 5 mg
Directions for use of Climax Spray:
Shake container. Spray on genital areas three to four times at a distance of two to three inches. Wait one minute. Have fun. Use Climax Spray again.
Contra-Indications & Side Effects of Climax Spray:
Climax can be used by healthy adults. No side effects have been reported by healthy adults that use Climax. If you suffer from my asthenia gravis, epilepsy, impaired cardiac condition, or liver damage, you should NOT use Climax. If there is a possibility that you may suffer from any of these conditions, please consult your physician before using Climax.
Presentation of Climax Spray:
300 metered doses. Each actuation delivers 5 mg of Lidocaine USP.
Net Contents: 15 g
Research on Climax Spray:
There have been many research studies and tests done regarding “Climax Spray”. The findings are as follows: • Lidocaine Topical Aerosol USP is used in the form of this product to treat Premature Ejaculation (PE). Premature Ejaculation is a common disorder that affects millions of men globally.
Source: Study Report by Henry R Morales A Department of Anesthesiology, Queens University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada PMID 12934056)
There have been many Scientific Papers and Summaries related to the product, “Climax”. The results of the papers are as follows:
• Premature Ejaculation (PE) is a sexual disorder which affects millions of men globally. When males ejaculate prematurely, they orgasm or ejaculate before their intended timing. Typically sensation and pleasure is decreased for men who do ejaculate prematurely. This leads to the loss of desire of penetration by both parties involve.
Source: The Merck Manual 17th Edition pg 1558 & 1559
• Premature Ejaculation, (PE), is a common sexual dysfunction that affects millions of men globally. Sensitivity to the glans of the penis is heightened causing an ejaculation or orgasm sooner than expected. By reducing the sensitivity, you can delay an ejaculation or orgasm during sexual acts without decreasing the sensation or pleasure that is connected to the ejaculation or orgasm.
Source: Study Report by Henry R Morales A Department of Anesthesiology, Queens University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada PMID 12934056
Climax Spray’s Chemical and Biological Compatibility:
The active ingredient in Climax Spray is Lidocaine.
As with any product, once opened, contamination from airborne organisms and other external organisms is possible. Climax Spray is stored in an aerosol pack that helps to minimize these risks. The inactive ingredients found in Climax Spray will not have a reactive response to the active ingredients should the product surpass shelf life.
FAQs about Climax Spray:
What is Climax Spray?
Climax Spray is a safe, effective product that is used to help men and women prolong their sexual experience. It is made from Lidocaine Topical Aerosol USP, a product that was previously used to help medical patients with sensitivity issues.
How Does Climax Spray Work?
Climax Spray works upon contact by decreasing the sensitivity of the nerves that it touches. This is temporary. The desired result is to help the user delay his or her orgasm.
How Do You Use Climax Spray?
Climax Spray is easy to use. You simply shake the bottle, spray it three or four times on your genitals and your partner’s genitals as well, and then continue to have the fun that you have been waiting to have.
Are There Any Side Effects of Climax Spray?
No, there are no side effects. This product has been tested in healthy adults worldwide. However, it is recommended that you should not use Climax Spray if you have my asthenia gravis, or an impaired cardiac condition. If you think that you do, talk to your doctor before using Climax Spray.
Does Climax Spray Expire?
All medicines and natural remedies have shelf lives. It is best to use this product within three years after opening.