Buy Ciplox Eye Drops 10ml OnlineCiprofloxacin is an antibiotic in a group of drugs called fluoroquinolones (flor-o-KWIN-o-lones). Ciprofloxacin fights bacteria in the body. Ciprofloxacin is used to treat different types of bacterial infections. It is also used to treat people who have been exposed to anthrax. Ciprofloxacin beats infections caused by bacteria. This antibiotic is used for the treatment of the different kinds of bacterial infections, and is most active as to gram-negative bacteria, less expressed influence on anaerobes.Stocks are mainly not sensitive to Cipro, and therefore it is very important to study the causative agent and understand if this antibiotic is effective in your clinical case. If yes, it is possible to buy Ciprofloxacin and start antimicrobial therapy. Other infection producers develop the resistance to Ciprofloxacin slowly and gradually. Therefore, if the recommendations for the use are not neglected and this drug is not taken every time for a long period of time, the microorganisms may develop a resistance. But it happens rarely.Ciprofloxacin (active component) is a typical bactericidal antibiotic of the broad spectrum. It acts quickly and intensively, destroys the cells wall without giving any chances to bacteria. Due to the absence of the development and protection microorganisms quickly die. Ciprofloxacin penetrates into the spinal fluid: the concentration of ciprofloxacin during the uninflamed spinal membranes gain 10%, inflamed up to 37%. It helps to struggle with the dangerous infectious inflammatory diseases in the spinal tissues and liquids.
Important informationYou should not use this medication if you are also taking tizanidine. You may not be able to use ciprofloxacin if you have a muscle disorder. Tell your doctor if you have a history of myasthenia gravis. Ciprofloxacin may cause swelling or tearing of a tendon (the fiber that connects bones to muscles in the body), especially in the Achilles’ tendon of the heel. This effect may be more likely to occur if you are over 60, if you take steroid medication, or if you have had a kidney, heart, or lung transplant. Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have sudden pain, swelling, bruising, tenderness, stiffness, or movement problems in any of your joints. Rest the joint until you receive medical care or instructions.
Directions for the use CiproThe directions for the use of Ciprofloxacin are mainly the same as for most antibiotics fluoroquinolones which this drug belongs to. These are:
- Respiratory tract infections (upper and lower)
- Infections of the throat, ear
- Inflammatory diseases of the skin, joints, bones infectious origin
- Infections of the digestive organs in the abdominal cavity, including chronic acute infections: Salmonella, dysentery
- gonococcal infections
- Meningitis/inflammation of the meninges
- sepsis/septicemia microbes from home purulent inflammation
Cipro: Dosage detailsCiprofloxacin is used in small doses:
- adults are prescribed the initial dosage of 250 mg 2 times per day
- for severe and combined form of the infection the dose for adults is 500 mg 2 times per day
- the drug is used from 7 to 14 days depending on the improvement of the health condition of the patient
- in case of the acute abscess, pneumonia, endocarditis, and central osteitis – 750 mg 2 times per day. The course of the treatment is 4-6 weeks
- in case of gonorrhea the single dose is 250 mg
- children under 15 years old are not prescribed Cipro
Cipro: Side effectsOften, the side effects are observed from the side of the digestion system: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomachache, but there are other side effects which have less expressed character: dizziness, fatigue, sleep disorder, nightmares, and tachycardia. None of these side effects is dangerous for the patient. On the average, observing the recommendations for the use of Ciprofloxacin the side effects are kept not more than 2 days. In case of the prolonged side effects, consult a physician.
Interaction with other medical products
- If you take any medicines for chronic diseases, it is needed to make sure that these drugs do not interact before buying Cipro, and if they interact, it is needed to change the scheme of the treatment.
- Do not take antacids containing calcium, magnesium, or aluminium, products for ulcer of the stomach, vitamin mineral complex, at least 5-6 hours before the use of the antibiotic because these components may weaken the antimicrobial action of Cipro
- The activity of Ciprofloxacin grows in combination with beta-lactamase antibiotics, clindamycine, and metronidazole
- It reduces the clearance and increases the level in plasma of caffeine, aminophylline, and theophylline (the probability of the side effect development is increased)
- Ciprofloxacin increases the effects of Warfarin and other peroral anticoagulants (prolongs the time of bleedings)
Taking ciprofloxacinTake twice daily for 3 days; avoid taking with high calcium foods, such as dairy and some antacids. Take the first dose as soon as diarrhoea starts, NOT before. Ciprofloxacin is not a preventative.
Seeking helpSymptoms should start to improve within 24 hours of starting antibiotic. Medical advice should be sought if symptoms are not improving or are worsening, or if any of the following occur:
- Profuse diarrhoea and vomiting lead to dehydration
- Blood and green or yellow slime in the motions with severe abdominal pains
- Diarrhoea associated with rashes
- High fever and headache with diarrhoea (particularly in malaria areas)
I have been on Cipro for Crohn’s for about 2 years. It has kept me in remission and I really have not suffered any side effects. I have a fistula and this has kept me from getting any bad abscesses. No real dietary restrictions to speak of (other than dairy within a few hours of taking dosage).