Buy Bupron XL 300mg Online
Uses of Bupron
How Bupron works
What is Bupron XL (Bupropion HCL)?
Bupropion HCL XL is an antidepressant used to treat depressive disorders, seasonal affective disorders (SAD) and smoking cessation. This medication is among the most commonly prescribed antidepressants in the US. You can find Bupropion HCL XL available under various brand names such as Wellbutrin XL and Aplenzin.
Who should take Bupropion HCL XL?
Bupropion HCL XL can be taken to treat depression and SAD. It is also used to help stop smoking by reducing cravings and other withdrawal effects. In rare cases, doctors may prescribe this medication to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and sexual dysfunction.
How does Bupropion HCL XL work?
Bupropion HCL XL helps to restore the balance of various chemicals such as dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain. These chemicals are responsible for controlling the mood of a person.
What precautions should you take with Bupropion HCL XL?
Before you start taking this medication, you should tell your doctor about your complete medical history. Your doctor should be aware of:
- Any allergies you may have
- Any heart disease you have or had in the past
- High blood pressure
- Any kidney problems
- Any liver disease
- Any other conditions such as diabetes
- Any issue related to abuse of drugs or alcohol
- Any other prescription or non-prescription medications you take
- Any herbal products or supplements you take
- Any history of Glaucoma
- If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- If you are breast-feeding
- If you have epilepsy or seizures
- If you have an eating disorder
Some may be more sensitive to the effects of this drug. Bupropion HCL XL should not be taken as a replacement to sedatives or drugs used to treat seizures. This can increase the risk of seizures.
Avoid alcohol as it can increase the risk of seizures and dizziness. Avoid driving or any activity that requires alertness since Bupropion HCL XL can cause drowsiness.
How to take Bupropion HCL XL?
Ask your doctor for guidance before taking this medication. Your doctor will prescribe you the appropriate dosage based on your medical condition and need. The medication is available in different strengths such as Bupropion HCL XL 150 mg and Bupropion HCL XL 300mg.
You can take the tablets by mouth with food or water. Your doctor will tell you exactly how many times you should take the medication. Read the instructions on the prescription label and ask your doctor in case you do not understand the directions.
In case you miss a dose, do not make up for it. If you overdose on Bupropion HCL XL, call your local poison control center and seek medical help immediately.
- Initial: 150 mg PO qDay; may increase to 150 mg q12hr after 3 days
- May increase to no more than 200 mg q12hr after more than 4 weeks if no clinical improvement observed with 150 mg q12hr
- Initial: 150 mg PO qDay; may increase to 300 mg qDay on day 4
- May increase not to exceed 450 mg qDay after more than 4 weeks if no clinical improvement observed with 300 mg qDay; Forfivo may be used only after titrating initially with other bupropion products
If you have missed your dose, take it as soon as you remember. If you see that it is near the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not take your dose twice.
If you think you have used too much of this medicine, seek emergency medical attention right away. The symptoms of overdose usually include chest pain, nausea, irregular heartbeat, and feeling light-headed or fainting.
Store your medicines at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store your drugs in the bathroom. Keep all drugs away from reach of children and pets.
We provide only general information about medications which does not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
Side effects of Bupropion HCL XL
Common side effects
Itching of skin, Raised itchy skin rash, Fever., Unable to sleep, Sweating, Abdominal pain, Pale red, Depression, Taste disorders, Constipation, Dizziness, Anxiety, Rash, Uncontrolled shaking, Concentration disturbance, Gastrointestinal disturbance including nausea and vomiting, Agitation, Dry mouth, Headache
- Tell your doctor if you have history of head injury, alcohol abuse, diabetes or stimulants or anorectic products use.
- There should be an interval of at least 8 hours between successive doses of bupropion.
- You may suffer from insomnia while on bupropion therapy. You can reduce its incidence by avoiding to take this medicine during bedtime (while maintaining at least 8 hours gap between doses).
- Bupropion should be used with caution in the elderly, patients with hepatic/renal impairment.
- You should not exceed the recommended dose of bupropion, since bupropion is associated with a dose-related risk of fits (seizures).
- Blood pressure should be monitored at regular intervals in patients with high blood pressure.
- Inform your doctor about taking bupropion if you are scheduled to have urine tests.
- Bupropion may cause dizziness/light-headedness, affecting your concentration and judgement. If affected, don’t drive or operate machinery till you feel fine.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.