Buy Budesal Respules 0.5mg Online
Budesal Respules 0.5mg (Budesonide 0.5mg+Levalbuterol 1.25mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Irritability, Slow growth in children and adolescents, Indigestion, Heartburn, Restlessness, Depression, Mild sore throat, Stomach pain, Effect on adrenal gland., Belching, Blemishes or pimples on skin, Loss of voice, Acidity, Hoarse voice and cough, Clouding of lens in the eye, Excitation, Rounded face and stuffy nose.fungal infection of the mouth, Bruising of skin.inhalational corticost***ds may affect the level of st***ds in the body which may lead to glaucoma, Nervousness, Anxiety and sleeping problems
- Eating smaller, more frequent meals and drinking plenty of fluids is helpful while taking Budesonide.
- Take the drug with meals to avoid stomach upset.
- Take the drug at the same time every day.
- Do not take budesonide if you are allergic to it.
- Don’t stop taking this medicine suddenly. Your doctor will slowly adjust your dose to avoid unwanted side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Ask your doctor or nurse on instructions to use the budesonide inhaler before use.
- Inform your doctor if you have breathing problems or tightness in the chest even after taking the medicine.