Buy Betnesol Forte 1mg Online
UsesBetamethasone is used to treat allergic disorders, skin conditions, ulcerative colitis, arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, and bronchial asthma Topical preparations of betamethasone are used to treat skin problems like eczema (a type of itchy skin rash), atopic dermatitis (inflammation of skin) and psoriasis of the scalp, hands, and feet.
How it worksBetamethasone belongs to a group of medicines called corticost**ds which have anti-inflammatory and immune system suppressing activity. It prevents late phase allergic reactions by decreasing the chemicals responsible for the allergy.
Common side effectsmenstrual irregularity, For cream formulation:Common: Pruritus, swelling due to fluid retention, psychotic reactions, bone fractures, allergy, irritable, Cushing’s syndrome, tendon rupture, Allergic reactions, euphoric, slow growth in children and teenagers, salt and water retention, muscle pain, Increased susceptibility to infections, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, increased appetite, impaired carbohydrate tolerance with increased requirement for antidiabetic therapy, local skin burning /skin pain Very rare: Opportunistic infections, depressed and suicidal thoughts, behavioral disturbances., bone degradation, swelling and weight gain of the body and face, abnormal amount of hair growth over body. For soluble tablet: Hormonal imbalances, weight gain, generalized rash
- Take betamethasone tablets by mouth with food or milk to prevent stomach upset.
- Do not take betamethasone tablets If you are allergic to betamethasone or any of the other ingredients of the tablet.
- Do not take betamethasone tablets If you have an infection and have not yet started taking medicine (e.g. antibiotics) to treat it.
- Do not use betamethasone cream if you are allergic to betamethasone or any of the other ingredients in this medicine.
- Do not use the cream on your face repetitively for more than 5 days.
- Do not use a large amount of cream continuously in large areas of the body since it can affect your hormones.
- Excessive usage of cream in children might affect their growth and development.
- Don’t apply the cream near your eyes.
- Don’t swallow the cream, it is not meant for internal use.
- Don’t use the cream under plaster or bandage.