Buy Bambudil 10mg Online
Bambuterol is used in adults for the management of asthma, bronchospasm and/or reversible airways obstruction.
How it works
Bambuterol belongs to a group of medicines called bronchodilators. It works by dilating (widening) your airways, by opening up the air passages in your lungs so that air can flow into your lungs more freely. For people with asthma, this helps to relieve symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, and breathlessness, particularly during night-time.
Common side effects
awareness of your heart beating, Restlessness, sudden painful muscle tightness, trembling or shaking., headache, difficulty in sleeping
- Take bambuterol tablets shortly before bedtime.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of diabetes, thyroid disease, high blood pressure, heart disease, problems of liver or kidneys, family history of glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye).
- You should continue taking the medication after the start of treatment with bambuterol, even if the asthma symptoms diminish.
- If you have moderate to severely impaired renal function (GFR < 50 ml/min), it is recommended that the starting dose of Bambuterol should be halved.
- If you have severe asthma, you should undergo regular blood tests to monitor the amount of potassium in your blood.
- If you are suffering from diabetes, you may need additional medications for blood glucose control, due to the hypoglycemic effect exerted by bambuterol.
- Consult your doctor as soon as possible if this medicine doesn’t relieve wheezing or chest tightness as well as usual, or for as long as usual, or if you need to use it more often than usual.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.Caution is recommended during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is bambuterol safe during pregnancy?
Bambuterol can be taken during pregnancy if the benefit outweighs the risk.
Q. Is it safe to use bambuterol during breastfeeding?
It is not known if bambuterol passes into breast milk. Seek medical advice from your doctor before breastfeeding.
Q. What is Bambuterol Hydrochloride?
Bambuterol Hydrochloride is a prodrug of terbutaline (synthetic compound with bronchodilator properties, used especially in the treatment of asthma).