Buy Alphalan 2mg Online
How it works
Common side effects
fainting, muscle, Nausea, hives, pale skin, fast, vomiting, missed menstrual periods, irregular, itching, yellowing of the skin or eyes, or back pain, loss of appetite or weight, pain in the upper right part of the stomach, difficulty breathing or swallowing, rash, unusual lumps or masses., joint, dark colored urine, sores in the mouth and throat, or pounding heartbeat, excessive tiredness
- Melphalan to be taken on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. Drink at least two to three quarts of fluid every 24 hours, unless you are instructed otherwise.
- You may be at risk of infection so try to avoid contact with people with cold, fever or any other signs of infection.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight. Use sunscreen lotion and protective clothing.
- You may be monitored periodically for complete blood counts (at least one determination prior to each treatment course) during the course of treatment.
- Melphalan may increase the risk that you will develop other cancers. Talk with your doctor about the risks of taking melphalan.
- Do not take live vaccines if you are an immunocompromised patient.
- Use of melphalan is not recommended in children.
- Use with melphalan extreme caution if your bone marrow reserve have been compromised by prior irradiation or chemotherapy, or if your marrow function is recovering from previous cytotoxic therapy.
- Use appropriate contraceptive methods to avoid pregnancy during melphalan treatment.
Frequently asked questions