Buy Alphadopa 250mg Online
UsesMethyldopa is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension).
How it worksMethyldopa belongs to a group of medicines called antihypertensives. It reduces elevated blood pressure by relaxing and dilating (widening) blood vessels.
Common side effectsAbnormal production of milk, Uncontrollable movements, Abnormal blood test, Abdominal pain, Headache or feeling weak, Frequent dizziness or fainting, Swelling of salivary glands, Pins and needles, changes in sexual function such as impotence and not being able to ejaculate, Breast development in men, Confusion, Low hemoglobin or red blood cells, Loss of periods in women, Oral Preparations, Bruising and prolonged bleeding after injury, Constipation, Excess wind, Dizziness due to low blood pressure and light-headedness, Including nightmares or depression, Sore or black tongue, Diarrhea, Paralysis, Feeling bloated, Muscle pains, Dry mouth, Vomiting, Water retention causing swelling and weight gain
- Do not take methyldopa if you ever had or have any allergy to methyldopa, or to any of the other ingredients.
- Avoid taking methyldopa if you have high blood pressure due to a tumor near your kidney called ‘phaeochromocytoma’.
- Do not take methyldopa if you have liver or kidney disease, or depression.
- Do not take methyldopa if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines as you may feel drowsy or light-headed while taking methyldopa.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are using methyldopa.
- Methyldopa may affect the results of certain laboratory tests: regular checks (before the start of treatment and 6-12 weeks later) may be carried out on blood cells and liver function.