Buy Allegra 180mg Online
UsesFexofenadine is used to relieve the symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis (hay fever) such as sneezing, itchy, runny or blocked nose and itchy, red and watery eyes.
How it worksFexofenadine belongs to a class of medications called antihistamines. It prevents the release of histamine, a substance that plays a major role in many allergic reactions by dilating blood vessels which makes the vessel walls abnormallyFexofenadine is an antihistamine. This drug reduces the effects of natural chemical histamines from the body. Fexofenadine relieves the symptoms of seasonal and year around allergies like hay fever in adults and children. Fexofenadine has a quality of fast onset of action, as it attains its therapeutic efficacy in one hour. It aids in relieving the symptoms of allergic reactions like urticaria, itchy red skin, burning sensation and swelling. Fexofenadine is a drug given in the allergic conditions such as sneezing, itchy nose, and throat, watery, red and itchy eyes, runny nose that arises in the following conditions such as:
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Chronic urticaria
How does it work?It contains Fexofenadine as an active ingredient in it. The drug targets the histamine chemical that generates undesirable allergic symptoms. The mast cells release histamine and get attached to other cells having receptors of histamine. This attachment makes the cell activated and releases other chemicals that accumulate to produce allergy symptoms such as runny nose and throat irritation. Fexofenadine blocks the H1 receptor of histamine and prevents the activation of cells releasing histamine.
When should you avoid it?You should not take Fexofenadine if you:
- Are allergic to Fexofenadine or any other ingredient present in the drug
- Have kidney related problems
- are pregnant or planning to become a pregnant
- are breastfeeding
How much to take?The drug dosage should be according to the prescription of the doctor that he does after assessing your condition and various factors such as age, gender, and body weight. The dose varies from patient to patient.
- For children between 6 to 11 years- an initial recommended is dose 30 mg
- For adults and children above 11 years- the recommended dose is 60 mg and 180 mg
What are the strengths available?Fexofenadine is available in three strength combination on our website:
- Allegra 30 mg
- Allegra 120 mg
- Allegra 180 mg
Who is the manufacturer?Allegra is manufactured by Aventis Pharma, a pharmaceutical giant and is available on our website in the packs of 30, 60 and 90 tablets.How to take it?Fexofenadine should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet with full glass of water. Don’t crush or chew the tablet. Avoid taking any other type of liquid like fruit juice as they may decrease the absorption of the drug.When to take?Always take the medicine as instructed by the Doctor or Pharmacist. Don’t consume the medicine in a greater amount. Never change the amount of the drug without the advice of the doctor. 30 mg dose is generally recommended to be taken twice a day and 180 mg is taken once a day. The intake of dosage varies from patient to patient. So, the doctor will recommend the best therapeutic dose for you.For how long should it be taken?Take the medicine as long as recommended by the Doctor. Always ask the doctor before stopping the intake of the drug as the sudden stoppage of the drug without the doctor’s recommendations may cause unknown effects on the patient’s body. Hence dose completion is necessary.What if you take too much (overdose)?If overdose, immediately consults with your concerned doctor. Take medical help as soon as possible if you encounter below stated symptoms:
- Dryness of mouth
- Stomach disturbances
- Sleeping disturbances
- Difficulty in breathing
- Muscular pain or pain in extremities
- Swollen face, lips, tongue, and throat
- Menstrual cramps
- Cough and flu
- Body aches
- Back pain
- Sleeping pills
- Anti-anxiety drugs
- Don’t take fruit juices and antacids as they hinder the absorption of Fexofenadine
- Don’t share your medicine with anybody, even if they have the same symptoms
- Avoid the intake of alcoholic beverages while using Fexofenadine as it can enhance the effect of drowsiness
- Always store the medicine at the room temperature and away from moisture, heat, and light
- Consult with your pharmacist about the proper disposal of the drug
- Keep a complete record of all the medicines you are taking along with this medicine
- Do not take fexofenadine with any fruit juices (such as apple, orange, or grapefruit).
- Take the disintegrating tablet on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
- Avoid using antacids within 15 minutes before or after taking this medicine. It can make it harder for your body to absorb this medication.
- Leave about 2 hours between the time that you take fexofenadine and your indigestion remedy.
- There may be other drugs that can affect fexofenadine. This includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products. Tell your doctor about all medications you use.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking fexofenadine: if you have problems with your liver or kidneys, if you have or ever had heart disease, since this kind of medicine may lead to a fast or irregular heartbeat if you are elderly.
Been taking this for almost 3 years now and i must say it’s been a life saver for me. My allergies get absolutely terrible in winters and one pill makes it go away. Definitely recommend