What is Erectile Dysfunction(ED)?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) can be defined as the chronic weakness of a man to produce or maintain the erection long enough to experience better and pleasing sex. It has become a common difficulty, and it is known to increase while you grow up as per the Trusted Source.
Currently, accessible methods to get rid of ED have proven to be useful for many, but those methods might not work for all. Side effects of the methods and underlying infirmities may put some people away from them. This is why experts have been exploring new roads of successfully treating Erectile Dysfunction.
What are the top ways to treat Erectile Disorder?
Since analysis regarding new ED therapies is going on, there are many of the recommended remedies that are nowadays being used to efficiently manage ED.
Changes in one’s Lifestyle would make a notable impact on the ongoing ED problem. These are inclusive of:
- You should stop smoking
- You can start to limit your alcohol and drug intake
- You need to start managing your weight
- You need to be exercising regularly
- You need to eat a healthy diet
Phosphodiesterase class 5 inhibitors (PDE5) are the first-line oral medication drugs available for managing ED issues. These are inclusive of:
- Tadalafil (Generic Cialis)
- Sildenafil (Generic Viagra)
- Vardenafil (Generic Levitra)
Side effects of consuming these types of medicine may include:
- You will start having backache
- Flushing will get frequent
- Headaches will start to take place throughout the day
- A possibility of feeling lightheadedness
- Nasal congestion might start happening to some men
- Using the drug frequently will result in an upset stomach
- Visual changes may start to take place if you have eye problems.
ED oral drugs may not be a reliable choice if:
- You are consuming nitrates to get rid of chest pain
- You beget a heart disease
- You are facing low blood pressure problems
Medicines that are widely used in the healing method of ED are:
Sildenafil Citrate (Generic Viagra):
Sildenafil – Generic Viagra can be accessed only as an oral pill. You must consume it once every 24 hours, about half an hour to an hour before having sex.
The medications of the Sildenafil Citrate (Generic Viagra):
Tadalafil (Generic Cialis):
Tadalafil (Generic Cialis) is another oral ED medicine that can boost blood flow in your body. It will work for about 36 hours.
The medications of the Tadalafil (Generic Cialis):
Vardenafil (Generic Levitra):
Vardenafil (available as Levitra) is an oral ED pill that falls into the category of PDE5 inhibitor medicines. You consume this pill as it is needed but at least 60 minutes before having sex.
The medications of the Vardenafil (Generic Levitra):
For several male individuals, self-injected medicinal therapy is as efficient as oral medicine. This method could be a bit more invasive, though it would produce fewer side effects as compared to oral intake of medicine. These could include:
- Vaccination place swelling
- Extended erection – unwillingly
Injections will be inclusive of:
- Aviptadil, which has not been approved by FDA
- Papaverine – did not get FDA approval for penile injection
- Phentolamine, which is not FDA approved ED injection as well
Erectile dysfunction may often occur because of psychological issues, that are as under:
- You are having issues of anxiety
- You are going through depression
- You could be having any relationship difficulties
- Stress is one of the reasons of such issues caused in men
External penile prosthesis
Lof men who deal with ED in their daily life can profit from over-the-counter potency aids, that include:
- Penile sleeves
- External prosthetic phallus
- Support devices
These tools are:
- More cost-friendly as compared to other methods
- Easily accessible and can be bought without a prescript
Healthy Lifestyle Changes
Healthfuller consumption of food, getting more time for exercise, and shedding extra weight will be helpful in minimizing the issues caused due to ED. Stopping smoking and lessening the use of alcohol is not only smart in the long run, and it may even help in getting rid of ED.
Foods that help to prevent ED
Here are some known eatables that will help you in getting rid of ED:
- Spinach to increase levels of testosterone
- An everyday cup of Coffee
- Apple Peels to put yourself away from prostate cancer
- Activate your libido with the consumption of Avocados
- Carrots will keep your sperm strong and healthful
Read This Full Story: Food for Erectile Dysfunction treatment
Excercise That helps to Get Hard
Here are the best-known exercises to have stronger erections:
- Kegel Exercises has been known as perfect for healthy erections
- Pilates Exercises have proven to do the needful for men suffering from ED
- Aerobic Exercises are always best for staying healthy
Some of these exercises you want to try are:
It is important for everyone to stay positive when it comes to having sex. Because if you are not confident and do not stay positive it will affect your erections which will result in inadequate sexual pleasure and a poor relationship with your partner.
Read or other Stuff: