- Cabergoline is actually the ergot drug that works excellently by blocking prolactin release from the pituitary gland.
- It is highly effective medicine that may treat hyperprolactinemia. It can boost the level of prolactin hormone in human body. So it helps to produce milk but can cause various unwanted symptoms, including infertility, bone loss, sexual problems, and difficulty becoming pregnant, missed periods.
- High prolactin levels also create some effects in men, such as enlarged breasts and decreased sexual interest or ability.
- To lower down this problem, you have to buy Cabergoline which is available in different brand name like cabanex.
How to use Cabergoline?
- Cabergoline is widely available in the market as a tablet form, so you have to take it orally. You may take it, with or without food and two time a week or as per the physician’s prescription.
- But you should remember, you have to avoid oily food rich in fats, as this substance can slow down the workability of the drug.
- Not everyone’s dose is the same; the dose is determined according to the seriousness of the medical condition and the body’s condition, and how it responds to the treatment. Most doctors start with low dose and increase it slowly over several months.
- It is essential to mark the day on your calendar or set the reminder alarm on your mobile.
- Since it has to be taken two days a week, mark the days on the calendar to remember which days you need to take medicine.
- The dosage of the medicine varies according to the patients’ health condition.
- Therefore, the prescription of the medical practitioners or the instructions, mentioned on the label need to be followed by the users when you decide to use the drug.
- You need not to do this unless your doctor inform you to stop.
- The amount of drug that you need to take completely depends on the strength of the drugs.
- Also, different factors, including how many doses you have to take daily.
- The time allotted between the two doses of the medicines, depend entirely on your medicinal problem for which you are using the medicine.
Read more: How To Reduce Prolactin Levels Naturally?
This medicine is taken for two reasons:
- For hyperprolactinemia oral dosage form (tablets)
- For the disorders like high prolactin levels or developing pituitary tumors:
- Adults—First, doctor usually prescribes 0.25 milligram 2 times a week. After that, they gradually increase the dose every four weeks as if they need. The body prolactin levels increase the dose up to 1 mg two times a week.
- Children—for children, the dose are determined by the doctor.
- you should try another pills like Cabanex.
- You should take one tablet in a day which is enough as it is a strong and powerful tablet.
- Unfortunately, if you already take 2 or 3 pills in a day, often the side effects become very serious.
- You should skip the dose; during the Cabergoline treatment, you have to take medicine daily.
- So if you skip taking any dose of the medication, you have to take it immediately after remembering. If the two doses come closer, means skipped dose and next dose you need to skip the first dose and go with the next dose.
- Nausea, stomach upset, vomiting, constipation, lightheadedness, dizziness, tiredness, anxiety may occur after using Cabergoline. If any of the effects worsen, you need to discuss them with your physician or pharmacist promptly.
- Remember that your doctor prescribes the medicine because he or she has judged the benefits outweigh the side effects. There is no such thing as a prove. Many people using this medicine have not been affected by any severe side effects.
- Suppose you feel any of these rare but severe side effects occur. In that case, you need to discuss with medical practitioners immediately, including a persistent cough, unusual strong urges, mood swings (like, depression, nervousness, anxiety), increased sexual desires), changes in vision, painful menses, breast pain, symptoms of heart failure including shortness of breath, swelling in ankles or feet, sudden tiredness, feeling boring, sudden weight gain, etc.
- Get medical help right away if you have any severe side effects, including chest pain, signs of kidney problems (such as a change in the amount of urine, lower back/flank pain).
- When alcohol and Cabergoline are used together, it causes various side effects of the nervous system such as dizziness, difficulty concentrating, sudden drowsiness, depression, anxiety.
- Again some who use thinking and judgment can feel weak after taking it. So you should avoid or limit your alcohol use while you are on Cabergoline treatment. You should avoid taking more than the recommended dose of Cabergoline.
- All activities that require mental alertness should be avoided during this time, such as driving or driving dangerous machinery, etc.,
- As this drug affects your mental state. If you have any further questions or concerns, you should consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- This drug may interact with various medications such as antipsychotic drugs (such as chlorpromazine, thiothyxine, haloperidol, etc.), metoclopramide, lorcaserin, prochlorperazine.
- Different other medicines can affect how you remove Cabergoline from your body, affecting how Cabergoline works.
- Cabergoline oral tablets may interact with various drugs, vitamins, or herbs. If you accept other substances, you should be careful about that. If there is any interaction, change the dose of that tea or medicine.
- It can be very harmful, preventing the drug from working correctly. Your doctor should be informed of all other medications and be administered with caution to avoid interactions.
you can buy cabergoline online at safegenericpharmacy.net.