About Tri Luma CreamTri-Luma is a brand name prescription cream for treating facial melasma. This is eczema that is characterized by gray or brown patches appearing on the face. The active ingredients in Tri Luma include corticosteroid (fluocinolone) and an anti-pigmentation drug (hydroquinone) as well as vitamin A-derived ingredient (tretinoin) which aids in repairing damaged skin.Learn more information about Tri Luma cream on our list of FAQs. They explain the benefits of what it is, how it works as well as the cost and how you can get a discount on the cost of your prescription.
What exactly is Tri Luma employed to serve?Tri-Luma is an anti-inflammatory medication that is that treats dark patches in the skin of your face (a condition known as melasma). The drug is comprised of a bleaching agent for the skin (hydroquinone) as well as the drug that sheds skin (tretinoin) and a steroids (fluocinolone) to decrease the swelling and irritation.Tri Luma is a brand version of the combination drug fluocinolone acetonide/tretinoin/hydroquinone. The ingredients of this drug are available for many years. When it comes to treating facial skin patches that are dark Tri-Luma usage is common.
The active ingredient of tri-luma cream
Directions for Usage of Tri Luma CreamTri Luma Cream 15 grams of the product is enough for external usage. Cleanse your face with mild soap and then pat your skin dry. Apply a small amount of Triluma Cream 15 grams on a fingertip.Apply on the dry and clean affected area once the night, or as recommended by your physician. Avoid contact with Triluma Cream 15 grams with the eyes, mouth, nose, and ears, or vagina. If Tri-luma Cream 15 grams get into contact with these places accidentally Rinse thoroughly with water.
Tri Luma DosagesThe dose and method are determined by the severity of symptoms as well as the judgment of the medical professional who prescribes it. The Tri-Luma cream is typically recommended to apply to cleansed skin daily in the evening prior to bedtime.The Tri-Luma cream is typically available in aluminum tubes weighing 30 grams and should be kept in the refrigerator, but make sure to check the label for specific instructions.
Tri Luma Side Effects
- Allergy reaction: Itching or hives, swelling of your hands or face, and tingling or swelling in your throat or in your mouth and chest tightness. Trouble breathing
- More easily bruising than normal.
- The skin’s color may darken or change in the skin, particularly if it becomes black or blue.
- New or worsening skin rashes blisters, peeling, or skin.
- Treatment area feels tingling, sensation loss, or numbness
- The weight gain can be felt in your neck the upper back, your face, or breasts, your waist.
- Darkening of the skin with blue-black
- Allergic reactions like itchiness, swelling on hands, face, throat, mouth, and sometimes breathing difficulty.
- Skin redness that persists or is severe burning, peeling, crusting, blistering, or swelling.
- The round, puffy, face
- Itching around your eyes the nose, mouth, or eyes
Tri Luma Warnings
- Be sure to inform your doctor that you are pregnant, or nursing. It is most recommended to consult with your doctor if you got pregnant while medication intake. Inform your doctor if suffering from Cushing disorder or diabetes. Discuss with your doctor if you are sensitive to sulfur compounds.
- This medication can cause an exogenous Ochronosis which is a blue-black discoloration on the skin. Talk to your doctor on a priority basis if you see the darkening of the skin gradually.
- Applying topical route. Do not apply this medication to treat a skin issue that your physician hasn’t assessed.
- If you suffer from sunburn, you should stop taking this medication until the skin has healed.
- With the use of this medicine, your skin sensitivity will increase with respect to the sun, wind, and low temperatures. Tanning beds and sunlamps are recommended to avoid. Make sure you are using a sunscreen that has the sun protection factor that is SPF 30 or more throughout the day. Wear appropriate clothing, for example, a sun hat when you are outside.
- Red or dry skin peeling, burning or itching could be the result. Avoid using cleansers or products that can dry or irritate your skin. Moisturizers must be used on a frequent basis.
- Your doctor will monitor your improvement and the effect of this medication at your regular check-ups. All appointments should be attended.
- It is not recommended to take this medication during pregnancy. It may harm unborn babies. Inform your doctor immediately when you are pregnant.
Conditions of storage:
- Stored at 25 degrees C temperature in a dark and cold place.
- Children should be kept away from this medication;
- After opening the tube, the tube is kept after opening the tube, it is kept in a fridge at after opening the tube, it was stored in a refrigerator at C.
Aaliyah Cox –
Very responsible company!! Always on time and the best prices and quality.