Chocogra 100mg is a PDE-5 inhibitor, which is a type of medicine. Because the blood vessels of the penis are relaxed, more blood may be pushed into the penis.
Uses of Chocogra 100
- Erectile dysfunction is treated with Chocogra 100.
- These disorders are also treated with Chocogra: Erectile Dysfunction, NYHA Class II-III Functional. Pulmonary hypertension, premature ejaculation, and pulmonary arterial hypertension are all symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
The recommended dose of Chocogra:
Chocogra’s recommended beginning dosage is 50 mg / d. Prior to intercourse, it should be taken. The highest suggested dose is 100 mg, although it can be reduced to 25 mg depending on how well it works and how well it is tolerated. Once a day is the maximum recommended dosage.
Chocogra may cause serious health problems, whereas this isn’t always the case, either. There have been a few reports of mild to moderate negative effects associated with the usage of Chocogra.
It is possible that any drug, including Chocogra, will induce an allergic response.
If any of the following conditions occur after taking Chocogra:
- abrupt wheezing, trouble in breathing or vertigo, puffiness of the pupils, face, lips, or throat, then contact your doctor immediately.
- Headache, face flushing, Nausea, visual changes, light sensitivity, blurred or decreased vision, stuffy nose, and dizziness are all common adverse effects.
- Uncommon side effects include a skin rash, bleeding from behind the eye, red eyes, and discomfort in the eye.
- Other symptoms include double vision, odd perception in the eye, increased heart rate, muscular soreness, and feeling sleepy.
You should avoid drinking copious amounts of alcohol after taking Chocogra or Cenforce 100 in order to get the most out of your medication; this is especially true if you have a history of alcohol abuse. If you plan to take or have already taken any other drugs, including more than one, seek medical advice or pharmacy. Some medications, particularly those intended to relieve chest discomfort, may be affected by the usage of these pills. As a precaution, you should inform the doctor treating you if you have consumed them and if so, how much.
There are no reviews yet.