Cenforce FM 100mg A prescription medicine approved by the FDA for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in males, Cenforce FM 100mg (sildenafil citrate), is available to those who need it. Cenforce FM 100 mg is by far the most widely prescribed erectile dysfunction medicine in the world since its launch in 1998.
Cenforce FM is the ultimate option that is currently available for treating male erectile dysfunction. In the US, generic Viagra is sold under the brand name Cenforce. This medication is a less priced alternative to Levitra and Viagra.
WHAT EXACTLY IS CENFORCE FM 100MG?
Cenforce FM Pink is a medicine that is referred to as “Female Viagra.” It contains 100 milligrams of sildenafil citrate. Cenforce FM As a sexual enhancer for women, sildenafil citrate, which is routinely used to treat erectile dysfunction in males, has been established with the objective of boosting sexual satisfaction and aiding in the treatment of female sexual arousal disease (FSSAD) (FSAD).
According to several research, this medicine could aid women in enhancing their sexual urges during sexual involvement. It is unclear whether this is true.
Additionally, it increases blood flow to a woman’s genitals, sensitizing the clitoris and surrounding vaginal area to stimulation. Although the precise method through which sexual desire increases is unknown. Additionally, some research indicates that this medication enhances vaginal moisture in postmenopausal women.
HOW IS CENFORCE FM 100MG USED?
Male Erectile Dysfunction: Cenforce FM 100mg is an anti-erectile dysfunction medicine that is meant to treat two problems. Cenforce FM is a prescription drug that is distinctively being used to cure or treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).
The duration of action of a single dose of this drug is significantly longer than that of a standard dose of some other medication. A large majority of men, as a result, prefer to adhere to this medication regimen.
A sexual enhancer that gives ladies a feeling of sexual fulfillment is as follows: Cenforce FM Pink medicine aids in the increase of female sexual desire during sexual activity by increasing estrogen levels in the body.
Aside from that, it stimulates the flow of blood to the female reproductive system, making the clitoris and surrounding vaginal area more sensitive to stimulation.
“CENFORCE FM PINK” – HOW DOES IT WORK?
A hormone known as PDE5 is inhibited by Cenforce FM (Sildenafil Citrate Tablets), and this is how the medication works. It causes the blood vessels that surround the penis to widen, allowing for more blood to flow during sexual stimulation to the penis.
Consequently, it contributes to the preservation of an erection for a longer period of time. Following the administration of the medicine, the erection can persist for up to four hours.
Contributes to the stimulation of female sexual desire during sexual engagement by acting as a sexual stimulant. Aside from that, it stimulates the flow of blood to the female reproductive system, making the clitoris and surrounding vaginal area more sensitive to stimulation.
HOW SHOULD CENFORCE FM 100MG BE TAKEN?
While taking Cenforce FM 100mg, follow your doctor’s instructions.
One Cenforce Fm 100mg pill should be taken with one glass of water. Swallow the tablet whole; do not chew, crush, or break it. Take no more than 1 pill per 24 hours, as it will be taken just as needed. Consult your doctor before initiating, discontinuing, or changing your dose.
CENFORCE FM 100MG SIDE EFFECTS
The following are minor and major negative effects of Cenforce FM:
- Pain in the chest
- Severe headache
- Infection of the urinary tract
- Allergic response
IMPORTANT WARNINGS AND SAFETY INFORMATION ABOUT CENFORCE FM 100MG:
- Cenforce FM should not be used by individuals who are not recommended to engage in sexual activity owing to specific medical issues.
- Patients with cardiovascular illness and those on antihypertensive drugs, such as alpha-blockers, should exercise caution, as these medications may enhance hypotensive effects.
- Pregnancy: pregnant women are not permitted to use this medication.
- Breastfeeding: Women who are breastfeeding are not permitted to take this medication.
- Men under the age of 18 should avoid this medication.
- Cenforce FM 100 should not be used with alcohol or greasy foods.
- After using this medication, avoid driving a car or operating heavy machinery.
Also Read: Cure Erectile Dysfunction in men using Cenforce 100.
If you are also taking an alpha-blocker (such as doxazosin or tamsulosin) for prostate enlargement, BPH, or hypertension, your blood pressure may fall, resulting in dizziness or fainting. Your doctor may adjust your medication to lessen the risk of hypotension.
Other drugs may impair the elimination of sildenafil citrate from the body, impairing Cenforce’s action. Several examples include the following:
- azole antifungals (such as itraconazole and ketoconazole), cobicistat rifampicin for hepatitis C, and others.
- Inhibitors of virus proteases (for example, boceprevir and telaprevir), macrolide antibiotics (for example, clarithromycin and erythromycin), an HIV protease inhibitors (such as ritonavir, saquinavir).
- Avoid consuming alcohol shortly after taking this medication.
- Avoid attempting to learn how to use the machine while taking this medication, as it may induce drowsiness and impair your perception.
- If discomfort or allergies persist, discontinue the use of this medication and consult your physician.
- Maintain in good shape and out of reach of children.
- Avoid high-fat diets and grape juice while using this medication.
- This medication is only effective when sexual desire exists.
- It is not a means of protection against sexually transmitted illnesses.
- CenforceFM 100mg may not be appropriate for everyone. Consult your doctor before taking CenforceFM 100mg if you are currently receiving therapy for any of the following conditions, or if you are currently receiving treatment for any other regulated condition:
- Cardiovascular and cardiac illnesses, such as aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, and blockage of general ventricular flow.
- Stroke, myocardial infarction (heart attack), or a life-threatening arrhythmia
- Coronary heart disease is caused by heart failure or unstable angina.