Buy Viraday 300 mg, 200mg and 600 mg Tablets Online
- Buy Viraday tablets Generic drug of Emtricitabine(300 mg) and Tenofovir(200mg) and Efavirenz(600mg) online at a low price from the most trusted website to cure HIV infection.
- Get all info about this medicine like its use, dosage, review, how long does the last Composition, manufactured by Cipla Pharmaceuticals, how it works, and many more.
- You can also get speedy delivery in the UK, China, USA, Australia, France. This medicine is a mixture of antiretroviral drugs that are very helpful in treating patients that suffer from Human Immunodeficiency Virus or HIV.
- In a healthy people’s body, there is an immune system that helps them fight off infections and the virus that causes these infections. Human Immunodeficiency Virus or HIV worsens our ability to fight even the smallest of infections.
- Thus, even a minor infection or cold can prove deadly depending on the severity of the case.
- This medicine is a composition of Emtricitabine(300mg), Tenofovir(200 mg) and Efavirenz(600 mg) is a specialized type of medication that contains a potent combination of antiretroviral drugs that combat the effect of the Virus.
- The medicine either stop or slow down the infection from spreading.
- As mentioned earlier, the most prevalent use of Viraday pill is for treating patients that suffer from HIV infections. Their symptoms are managed via the purpose of this pill. The medicine is prescribed to individuals who are above the age of 18.
- The HIV virus replicates itself and attacks the immune cells which are responsible for maintaining the integrity of our immune systems.
- These cells are known as CD4+ cells, and if their number goes down too low, the disease can worsen down to the stage of AIDS (Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome).
The pill gives the immune system some time to recover and produce more CD4+ cells so that the body can protect itself. The drug helps in managing the infection and keeping worse infections at bay.
Viraday tablets in their essence are a combination of three antiretroviral drugs namely efavirenz, emtricitabine, and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate.
Each of the medicines acts together combating various conditions so the virus cannot replicate itself and destroy the immune system. Their basic plan of action is to hinder or stop the effects of an enzyme known as Reverse Transcriptase (RT).
This enzyme is essential for the virus to multiply and attack the body’s immune system and by managing it; the medication can control the infection. the proper information about how long does lasts is provided on the tablet strip or tablet box.
Efavirenz is an inhibitor that binds to a particular site on the RT enzyme. Moreover, in doing so, the antiretroviral drug stops the actions of the protein without conflicting or competing with nucleosides. This prevents the virus before it is converted from RNA to DNA and stops the infection from growing.
This is why Efavirenz is classified as a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor or NNRTI. In the case of Emtricitabine and Tenofovir, they employ the principle of chain termination.
They compete with the nucleosides, and they get embedded in the newly formed DNA. By doing that, the drugs stop the chain of freshly formed infected DNA chains from going further. This inhibits the ability of the infection to replicate, and the infection stays under control.
The severe condition with which the medication deals demands a disciplined and routine approach while taking your pill. The tablets are made to be taken orally with a glass of water.
The drug To avoid the hassle of side effects, the drug should be taken on an empty stomach or a couple of hours after you’ve had your meal. Until then, the digestive process has already started, and the medicine can be absorbed much faster by the body.
The ideal time to take the pill would be at night before going to bed. This helps in the case you experience any of the side effects. It is advised that you continuously monitor your condition while you are on the medication. Have regular follow-ups with your doctor, and you can calibrate the dosage if needed.
Viraday Tablet (Emtricitabine 200Mg+ Tenofovir 300Mg + Efavirenz 600Mg)
Use of Viraday tablets
Emtricitabine is used in combination with other medicines to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection in adults, children, and infants aged above 4 months. Tenofovir is used in combination with other antiviral drugs in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections. It may also be used in very limited cases of long-term infections of the liver caused by the hepatitis B virus. Efavirenz is used in combination with other medications for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
How its work
Emtricitabine belongs to a class of medication called antiretroviral medicines. It works by inhibiting the enzyme needed for DNA synthesis (nucleoside reverse transcriptase) thereby lowering the growth and decrease the amount of HIV in the body. Tenofovir is an antiviral drug belonging to class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). Its structure closely resembles the natural structure of viral DNA, that helps it to incorporate itself into the viral DNA. By doing so, it blocks the activity of an important viral enzyme reverse transcriptase which is involved in the replication of viral DNA, a process essential for the survival of the virus. Efavirenz belongs to a class of antiretroviral medications called non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs). It inhibits the replication of HIV, thereby reducing the amount of the virus in the blood.
What is Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz?
Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine and Efavirenz combination medicine is an antiviral drug that prevents the human immunodeficiency virus or HIV from multiplying in your body. This medication is prescribed for the treatment of HIV which causes the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome or AIDS. Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz are sold under various trade names, a couple of which are Viraday (made by Cipla). This medicine may also be prescribed for treatments not mentioned here.
Important Information about Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtricitabine and Efavirenz
- Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtricitabine, and Efavirenz combination HIV antiviral medicine (Viraday) will not cure your body of HIV.
- You can still spread the virus to other people through infected blood (via needles, razors, or toothbrush) or through unsafe sexual practices (ensure proper barrier contraception).
- You must take care of these things and employ proper measure so as not to spread the virus.
- You must not take Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz with cisapride, pimozide, midazolam, triazolam, St. John’s Wort, voriconazole, lamivudine, any other medicines that contain efavirenz, emtricitabine, or tenofovir, or ergot medicines like dihydroergotamine, ergonovine, ergotamine, or methylergonovine.
- These medicines can interact with Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz causing dangerous side effects. There may be other medicines that can interact with Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz. Inform your doctor about all other medicines which you may be using.
- Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz is an FDA pregnancy category D drug. It is not recommended for use if you are a pregnant woman as it can harm an unborn baby.
- You must use a proper barrier contraceptive method while taking Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz and for at least 12 weeks following the end of your treatment.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you become pregnant during treatment. HIV can be passed to the baby if the mother is not treated properly during pregnancy.
- Remember to take all medications for HIV as prescribed to prevent your baby from contracting the HIV virus.
Lactic acidosis has been observed in some people (especially overweight females and those with liver disease) who took Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine and Efavirenz. Initial symptoms of lactic acidosis may deteriorate over time and can prove fatal.
Hence you must get medical attention right away on first signs of lactic acidosis such as muscle pain or weakness, numb or cold feeling in the limbs, breathing trouble, stomach pain, or nausea with vomiting.
Before taking Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz
Before taking Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine and Efavirenz, take care of all precautions mentioned above. Discuss them with your doctor and clear all doubts which you may have about this drug.
Also, to ensure that this medicine is safe for you, inform your doctor in advance if you have these conditions: liver disease (including hepatitis B or C) or kidney disease, mental illness in the past, osteopenia, or if you use antipsychotic drugs.
Other Available Meds for Life Saving :
Checkout our Tenvir L product, Tenvir product as well as Tenvir EM product at our site.
How should I take Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz?
- Take Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz HIV medication (Viraday) strictly according to your doctor’s direction or according to the instructions on the medication label.
- Do not alter the dosage unless your doctor advises you to do so. Also, do not take this medication after the prescribed period is over. All medications come with a patient leaflet.
- Refer to the instructions in them for detailed information on that particular medication.
- Take Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz combination medicine on an empty stomach at bedtime, or as directed by your doctor. HIV is usually treated with a combination of drugs.
- Always take the prescribed drugs as directed by your doctor. Store this medication in a cool and dry place.
- Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz can cause a false positive drug screening test. Inform the laboratory staff where you have your drug test was done that you are taking this medicine.
- Always store Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz in a cool and dry place.
- If you have Hepatitis B, you may develop liver symptoms even after stopping Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz. These symptoms may be seen for months after stopping. You may be required to take regular tests to monitor your liver function.
What if I miss a dose?
- If you miss a dose of Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz, take it as soon as you remember.
- Don’t take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up.
- Taking multiple doses near to each other can lead to excess medication in your body which can be harmful.
What if I overdose?
- In case of an overdose of Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz, get emergency medical attention or call the Doctor immediately. Overdose can cause uncontrolled muscle movements.
Things and Activities to avoid while taking Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz
- Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz will not help your body get rid of HIV. It will stop the growth and multiplication of the virus.
- Chances of spreading HIV will still remain the same through unprotected sex, infected razors, needles, or toothbrush. Hence, avoid these activities and things.
- This medication may make you dizzy and impact your thinking and reflexes. Be careful while doing activities like driving and others which require a high level of mental awareness.
Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine and Efavirenz Side Effects
- Some common side effects of Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz are dizziness, trouble sleeping, drowsiness, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, unusual dreams, and concentration troubles.
- You may experience these side effects after 1-2 days of starting this medicine and usually subside in 2-4 weeks. These side effects can be reduced by Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz on an empty stomach at bedtime.
- Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz also cause a rash which is common but may be confused with a rare and serious rash. Let your doctor know immediately if you get a rash.
- Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz can lead to severe psychiatric problems such as severe depression, confusion, suicidal thoughts, aggression, extreme fear, hallucinations, or unusual behavior.
- Inform your doctor right away if you get any of these side effects while taking Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz, even if you have had them before.
- Some people may experience deterioration of a previous medical condition as their immune system recovers, or develop new conditions due to the overactive immune system.
- Let your doctor known right away if you develop any new condition or any of your existing conditions worsen.
- The side effects mentioned above are not the only ones that you may experience or witness due to Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz.
- If you get any serious side effects due to this medication, contact your doctor right away.
Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine and Efavirenz Dosing Information
- Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors.
- Your dosage will be determined by your doctor after examining you properly. Remember to follow your doctor’s advice properly for the best results.
Interaction with other drugs
- You must not take Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz with other cisapride, pimozide, midazolam, triazolam, ergot medicines like dihydroergotamine, ergonovine, ergotamine, or methylergonovine.
- These drugs can interact with Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz causing dangerous side effects.
- You must tell your doctor in advance if you are using any of these medicines: antidepressants, blood thinners, cholesterol-lowering drugs, certain antibiotics and antifungals, heart or blood pressure drugs, immunosuppressive drugs (used after an organ transplant), or seizure medicines.
- However, these are not all possible drugs. There may be other medicines that can interact with Tenofovir Disproxil Fumarat, Emtrictabine, and Efavirenz. Inform your doctor about all other medicines which you may be using.
- Do not take emtricitabine capsule/oral solution, if you are allergic to emtricitabine or any other ingredient of capsule/oral solution.
- Stop taking emtricitabine, if you suffer from deep or rapid breathing, drowsiness, nausea (urge to vomit), vomiting and stomach pain.
- Do not take emtricitabine, if you have kidney or liver problems; if you are overweight or have diabetes, high cholesterol.
Frequently asked questions
Q. What class is emtricitabine? What are emtricitabine and tenofovir?
Emtricitabine and tenofovir belongs to a class of antiretroviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV infection
Q. What is emtricitabine used for?
Emtricitabine is used in combination with other medicines to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
Q. How does emtricitabine work?
Emtricitabine works by inhibiting the enzyme for DNA synthesis (nucleoside reverse transcriptase) thereby lowering the growth and decrease the amount of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in the body.
Q. Why emtricitabine is called FTC?
FTC is the short form assigned to emtricitabine for common referral terms.
Q. Is tenofovir/emtricitabine teratogenic?
There is no evidence of tenofovir/emtricitabine causing harm during pregnancy. Do consult your doctor before use.
Q. Is tenofovir safe during pregnancy/ Is tenofovir teratogenic?
Studies of tenofovir in animals do not indicate risk to the fetus or any signs of teratogenicity. There are no adequate studies on tenofovir use in pregnant women. Tenofovir should be used during pregnancy only if clearly needed as advised by your doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking tenofovir if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
Q. Is tenofovir an NRTI?
Yes. Tenofovir is an antiviral drug belonging to class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs).
Q. What is tenofovir/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate used for/ What does tenofovir treat?
Tenofovir is an antiviral drug used in combination with other drugs in the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections. It may also be used in very limited cases of long-term infections of the liver caused by the hepatitis B virus.
Q. Is Viraday safe/ effective?
Viraday is a trading name for a fixed-dose combination of drugs efavirenz, emtricitabine, and tenofovir. It is safe and effective if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. How does tenofovir work?
Tenofovir is an antiviral drug belonging to class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). By the virtue of its structure that closely resembles the natural structure of viral DNA, tenofovir incorporates itself into the viral DNA. By doing so, it blocks the activity of an important viral enzyme reverse transcriptase which is involved in the replication of viral DNA, a process essential for the survival of the virus.
Q. Does tenofovir cause hair loss?
Hair loss is not a known side effect of tenofovir.
Q. Does tenofovir cause lipodystrophy?
Tenofovir may cause lipodystrophy (build-up or loss of body fat) especially in elderly patients with HIV. Physical examination of fat redistribution and monitoring of blood levels of lipids and sugar may be advised in the elderly.
Q. How does tenofovir cause renal toxicity/renal failure?
Tenofovir is predominantly excreted by the kidneys. The part of the kidneys involved in its excretion is called the proximal tubule. Studies indicate that tenofovir accumulation in the proximal tubule due to interaction with other drugs (eg. ritonavir) or prolonged use is responsible for kidney damage (renal toxicity). The kidney damage may then progress to kidney failure.
Q. Does tenofovir cure hepatitis B/ Is viraday effective/does viraday work?
Yes. Viraday is effective against human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and some cases of hepatitis B. It is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q.Is efavirenz safe during pregnancy?
Efavirenz should not be used in pregnancy or by those who plan to become pregnant as it is highly unsafe for the growing baby.
Q. Is it safe to use efavirenz during breastfeeding?
Efavirenz is not safe for the baby and should not be used by women who are breastfeeding.
Very convenient I take it once n the evenings although sometimes a few hours after taking it I feel funny cannot concentrate on any academic work then it wares off.
prices are less than other….
Thanks so much for your excellent service.
I received my prescription and I am very happy to use your product.
I will keep purchasing from you in the near future.
Great prices, prompt delivery (with tracking information). Highly recommended!
I was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS in early October of 2015. My CD4 count was at 89 and my Viral Load up to 182,000/mL. I began taking Viraday on Nov. 10th 2015. I went in for my 6 week follow up on December 15th. After receiving my test results I was pleasantly surprised. My CD4 count had jumped to 394, and my Viral Load dropped to 2,185 – after only 6 weeks of treatment. Another thing I actually take my pill first thing in the morning when I wake up. With my schedule, it is difficult for me to take it on an empty stomach in the evenings. I’m more prone to adhere to the pill in the AM when my stomach is already empty. I use my phone with an alarm set for every morning as a fail safe.
I am also very satisfied with Viraday. Since almost 9 months I am using Viraday and the virus level dropped down to only 20. ALT and AST levels are also now around 21 which I had never seen before in my blood-check paper. I have not faced any major side effects until now that I can identify physically or mentally.
Quick service. Customer service is wonderful. They keep you informed about the processing and delivery of your order.