Buy Top Avana Online
Top Avana (Avanafil 100mg+Dapoxetine 60mg) Tablet
Top Avana is a combination medication containing Avanafil and Dapoxetine which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (impotence or ED) as well as premature ejaculation at the same time. Top Avana tablets are manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. in the strengths of 160 mg (Avanafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg Tablets ). We also have in stock Tadalift 20 mg by (Generic Tadalafil) which is also used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
Name of the Drug
We supply original Top Avana tablets manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Manufacturer of Top Avana Tablets
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Active Ingredients present in Top Avana Tablets
The active ingredients present in Top Avana tablets are Dapoxetine Hydrochloride and Avanafil. Each Top Avana tablet contains 100 mg of Avanafil and 60 mg of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride.
Uses of Top Avana Tablets
Top Avana helps to get an erection and to maintain it for a longer period of time. Top Avana by Sunrise Remedies is a combination drug containing (Avanafil 100mg) and (Dapoxetine 60mg). Generic medicine is the latest medicine to treat Erectile Dysfunction similar to another well-known phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors (PDE5 inhibitors). Generic medicine is a well-known medication to treat premature ejaculation. Dapoxetine HCl 60 mg acts by inhibiting the serotonin transporter, leading to increased serotonin’s action at presynaptic receptors and postsynaptic receptors. Generic (Dapoxetine) inhibits the ejaculatory expulsion reflex at the supraspinal level by modulating the activity of lateral paragigantocellular nucleus (LPGi) neurons. This causes an increase in pudendal motoneuron reflex discharge (PMRD) latency and it is through this mechanism of regulating the central nervous system activity that the sense of control increases and premature ejaculation is significantly reduced.
Avanafil 100 mg acts by inhibiting a specific phosphodiesterase type 5 of an enzyme. Phosphodieterase type 5 is mostly found in the corpus cavernosum of penis but also in other body tissues. The enzymatic inhibition by Generic (Avanafil 100mg) leads to prolonged and sustained penile erection. The combination drug Top Avana has a rapid onset of action and starts working in as short as 15 minutes after consumption and it is superior to many other Erectile Dysfunction medications with its dual-action.
Top Avana Dosage
The adult dosage of Top Avana is one tablet about 30 minutes before sexual activity. Top Avana (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine 60 mg) can be taken with or without food. The drug reaches at its maximum activity in approximately 30 minutes. The results and performance of Top Avana varies as per individual being treated. The maximum daily dose of Top Avana is one tablet (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine HCl 60 mg).
How to Use Top Avana (Avanafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg Tablets)
Take Top Avana 160 mg by Sunrise Remedies exactly as prescribed by your healthcare provider. Do not change your dose without talking to your healthcare provider. The usual dosage is 1 tablet 30 min before sexual activity. Swallow the tablet whole to avoid a bitter taste with at least one full glass of water. It can be taken with or without food. Do not take more than one tablet every 24 hours. At least 24 hours must pass before your next dose. Top Avana has a high success rate and will work in more than 80% of all men with ED related problems. The effect may vary from person to person depending on how fast the tablet is broken down and absorbed by the bodies enymes.
Top Avana Contraindications
Top Avana tablets are contraindicated in patientas with a hypersensitivity to Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or Avanafil or any inactive ingredient present in Top Avana tablets. Top Avana are also contraindicated in the following cases:
- Top Avana is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or to any of the inactive ingredients.
- Top Avana is also is contraindicated in patients with moderate and severe hepatic impairment.
- Combining alcohol with Top Avana may enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, therefore increasing the risk of accidental injury. Hence patients should be advised to avoid alcohol intake when taking Top Avana tablets
- Top Avana should not be used in patients with a history of mania/hypomania or bipolar disorder and should be immediately discontinued in any patient who develops symptoms of these disorders. As SSRIs have the potential to lower the seizure threshold, Top Avana (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine 60 mg) should be discontinued in any person who develops seizures and avoided in persons with unstable epilepsy.
- Administration of Top Avana (Avanafil 100 mg plus Dapoxetine 60 mg) to patients using any form of organic nitrate is contraindicated.
Top Avana Side effects
Top Avana side effects occurring in 2% or more of the patients being treated include headache, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, insomnia, fatigue, flushing, nasal congestion, nasopharyngitis, and back pain. Common side effects (affects less than 1 in 10 people):
- feeling sick,
- feeling irritable, anxious, agitated or restless,
- feeling numb or having “pins and needles”,
- difficulty getting or keeping an erection,
- sweating more than normal or flushing,
- diarrhoea, constipation or having wind,
- stomach pain, bloating or being sick,
- problems sleeping or strange dreams,
- feeling tired or sleepy, yawning,
- blocked nose (nasal congestion),
- a rise in blood pressure,
- difficulty concentrating,
- shaking or trembling,
- lower interest in sex,
- ringing in the ears,
- blurred vision,
- dry mouth
Uncommon side effects (affects less than 1 in 100 people): fainting or feeling dizzy upon standing (see advice above), • change in mood, feeling overly excited or feelings of paranoia, • feeling confused, disoriented or unable to think clearly, • slow or irregular heartbeat or increase in heart rate, • loss of sex drive, problems reaching orgasm, • feeling weak, sedated, lethargic or fatigued, • feeling depressed, nervous or indifferent, • feeling hot, jittery, abnormal or drunk, • vision problems or dilated pupils, • low or high blood pressure, • feeling itchy or cold sweat, • spinning sensation, • abnormal taste, • teeth grinding
Rare side effects (affects less than 1 in 1000 people):
- feeling dizzy following exertion
- sudden onset of sleep
- the urgency of bowel action
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this section, please tell your doctor.
Stop taking Top Avana by Sunrise and see your doctor straight away if:
- you have fits (seizures)
- you faint or feel light-headed when you stand up
- you notice any changes in your mood
- you have any thoughts of suicide or harming yourself
- If you notice any of the above, stop taking this medicine and see your doctor straight away.
- Fainting and low blood pressure
The medicine can make you faint or make your blood pressure drop when you stand up. Take the tablet with at least one full glass of water to help lower the chance of this happening. Do not take the medicine if you are dehydrated (you do not have enough water in your body). Tell your doctor if you have taken more tablets than you should. You may feel sick or be sick.
Talk to your doctor before you stop taking Top Avana by Sunrise. You may have problems sleeping and feel dizzy after you stop taking this medicine, even if you have not taken it every day. If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor.
Checkout Other ED Product:
Must checkout this as well Super Avana product for ED problems.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take Top Avana in combination with alcohol and fatty foods as this reduces its effect. Do not under any circumstances take Top Avana if you are taking any medication containing Nitrates Stop taking Top Avana if you feel uncomfortable or experience and undesired side effects. Consult a doctor if in doubt.
Do not take Top Avana if you are allergic to avanafil, dapoxetine, or lactose (a type of sugar), if you have heart problems, such as heart failure or problems with the heart rhythm, or if you are taking:
- medicines for depression called “monoamine oxidase inhibitors” (MAOIs)
- thioridazine used for schizophrenia
- other medicines for depression
- lithium a medicine for bipolar disorder
- linezolid an antibiotic used to treat infections
- tryptophan a medicine to help you sleep
- st John’s wort, a herbal medicine
- tramadol used to treat serious pain
- medicines used to treat migraines
- certain medicines for fungal infection, including ketoconazole and itraconazole
- certain medicines for HIV, including ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir, and atazanavir
- certain antibiotics for treating infection, including telithromycin
- Nefazodone® an antidepressant
Do not take Top Avana by Sunrise at the same time as any of the medicines listed above. If you have taken any of these medicines, you will need to wait 14 days after you stop taking it before you can start taking this medicine. Once you have stopped taking this medicine, you will need to wait 7 days before taking any of the medicines listed above. If you are not sure about what to do, talk to your doctor.
Check with your doctor before taking Top Avana by Sunrise if:
- you drink alcohol
- you have not been diagnosed with premature ejaculation
- you use recreational drugs such as ecstasy, LSD, narcotics or benzodiazepines
- you have ever had a mental health problem such as depression, mania (symptoms include feeling overexcited, irritable or not being able to think clearly), bipolar disorder (symptoms include serious mood swings between mania and depression) or schizophrenia (a psychiatric disease)
- you have a history of bleeding or blood clotting problems
- you have kidney problems
- you have epilepsy
- you have a history of dizziness from low blood pressure
- you have moderate or severe liver problems
If any of the above apply to you (or you are not sure), talk to your doctor. Your doctor should perform a test to make sure that your blood pressure doesn’t drop too much when you stand up from lying down.
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Top Avana by Sunrise and other medicines may affect each other causing side effects. Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following medicines:
- nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines such as ibuprofen or acetylsalicylic acid
- medicines to thin your blood, such as warfarin
- certain medicines used to treat high blood pressure and chest pain (angina) (such as verapamil and diltiazem), enlarged prostate
- or erectile dysfunction, as these medicines may lower your blood pressure, possibly upon standing
- certain other medicines for fungal infection, such as fluconazole
- certain other medicines for HIV, such as amprenavir and fosamprenavir
- certain other antibiotics for treating infection, such as erythromycin and clarithromycin
- aprepitant used to treat nausea
Top Avana by Sunrise should only be used by men only. You may feel sleepy, dizzy, faint, have difficulty concentrating and blurred vision while taking this medicine. If you experience any of these or similar effects, you should avoid driving or operating hazardous machinery.
Top Avana Tablets and Alcohol
Patients should be informed that both alcohol and PDE5 inhibitors including Avanafil act as mild vasodilators and when they are taken in combination, blood pressure lowering effects of each individual compound can be increased. Therefore, physicians should inform patients that substantial consumption of alcohol (e.g., greater than 3 units) in combination with Top Avana can increase the potential for orthostatic signs and symptoms, including increase in heart rate, decrease in standing blood pressure, dizziness, and headache.
Combining alcohol intake with Dapoxetine may enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury; therefore, patients should be advised to avoid alcohol with undergoing treatment with Top Avana tablets.
Top Avana Tablets During Pregnancy
Dapoxetine, as well as Avanafil, has been classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category C. Top Avana is not indicated for use by women. There are no adequate and well-controlled studies of Top Avana tablets in pregnant women.
Top Avana Nursing Considerations
Top Avana tablets are not indicated for use by women. It is not known if either Dapoxetine or Avanafil are excreted in human breast milk.
Buy Top Avana Pills Online at Only $6 per Pill
You can buy Top Avana online from SafeGenericPharmacy at a cheap price. Top Avana 160 mg pills (Avanafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg Tablets ), manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd., India are supplied in a box containing a blister strip of 4 tablets. The 160 mg tablets cost only $6 per unit when you place an order for 60 tablets.
The above information is provided to the best of our knowledge and in good faith, it is without a warrant of any kind, expressed or implied.