Buy Tenvir L Tablets Online
Buy Tenvir L tablet Generic drug of Lamivudine/Tenofovir online at a reasonable price from the most trusted website to cure HIV infection. Get all data regarding this medicine like the review, use, dosage, Substitutes, manufactured by Cipla Limited, how it works, how long does last. You can also get delivery in the UK, Australia, France, USA, China.
This tablet is a nucleoside analog. It is utilized in combination with other medicines to treat HIV infection. It functions by interfering with the growth of HIV infection.
This medicine is a composition of Lamivudine and Tenofovir, and it is an active ingredient.
Tenvir L tablet is Prescribed for HIV infection.
This drug is a combination of two anti-HIV medicines: Tenofovir 300mg / Lamivudine 300mg. They prevent HIV (virus) from multiplying, thereby reducing the amount of virus in your body. They also increase the CD4 cell (white blood cells that protect against infection) count in your blood. Take this pill in the dose and duration as advised by your specialist. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
Tenvir L Tablets (Lamivudine 300 mg and Tenofovir 300 mg)
What is Tenvir L?
Tenvir L Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of HIV, Hepatitis B virus, HIV infection, Hepatitis B virus infection and other conditions. Tenvir L Tablet contains Lamivudine and Tenofovir as active ingredients. Tenvir L Tablet works by blocking the activity of a viral enzyme; increasing the number of infection fighting cells in the body; Detailed information related to Tenvir L Tablet’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Tenvir L Tablet Uses
Tenvir L Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, and improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms: HIV, Hepatitis B virus, HIV infection, Hepatitis B virus infection
Tenvir L Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Tenvir L Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions: Blocking the activity of a viral enzyme. Increasing the number of infection fighting cells in the body.
Tenvir L Tablet Composition and Active Ingredients
Tenvir L Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Tenofovir (300 Mg)
- Lamivudine (300 Mg)
Tenvir L Tablet Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Tenvir L Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away. The disease of muscle tissue, Kidney problems, Low potassium levels, Lactic acidosis, Liver problems, Increased liver enzymes
Tenvir L Tablet Precautions and How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid pregnancy
- Discontinue use if a rapid increase in aminotransferase levels, progressive hepatomegaly, or metabolic or lactic acidosis of unknown origin
- Do not take tenofovir with other drugs that can potentially damage kidneys
- Do a physical examination of fat redistribution
- Have diabetes and renal impairment
- Monitor blood levels of lipids and sugar in elderly
Tenvir L Tablet Frequently asked Questions
- Can Tenvir L Tablet be used for HIV and Hepatitis B virus?
Yes, HIV and hepatitis b virus are among the most common reported uses for Tenvir L Tablet. Please do not use Tenvir L Tablet for HIV and hepatitis b virus without consulting first with your doctor. Click here to find out what other patients report as common uses for Tenvir L Tablet.
- Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when consuming?
If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when eating Tenvir L Tablet medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. One should not drive a vehicle if eating the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively. Pharmacists also advise patients not to drink alcohol with medicines as alcohol intensifies drowsiness side-effects. Please check for these effects on your body when using Tenvir L Tablet. Always consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body and health conditions.
- Is this medicine or product addictive or habit forming?
Most medicines don’t come with the potential for addiction or abuse. Usually, government’s categorizes medicines that can be addictive as controlled substances. Examples include schedule H or X in India and schedule II-V in the US. Please consult the product package to make sure that the medicine does not belong to such special categorizations of medicines. Lastly, do not self-medicate and increase your body’s dependence to medicines without the advice of a doctor.
- Can it be stopped immediately or do I have to slowly wean off consumption?
Some medicines need to be tapered or cannot be stopped immediately because of rebound effects. Please consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body, health and other medications that you may be using.
- Is Tenvir L Tablet safe to consume or apply when pregnant?
Please consult with your doctor for case-specific recommendations.
- Is Tenvir L Tablet safe while breastfeeding?
Please discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
Consumer Survey: Tenvir L Tablet
The following are the results of the on-going survey on TabletWise.com for Tenvir L Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.
Tenvir L Tablet Drug Interactions
If you take other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Tenvir L Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Tenvir L Tablet may interact with the following drugs and Products: Acyclovir, Atazanavir, Cidofovir, Didanosine, Ganciclovir, Lopinavir
Tenvir L Tablet Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Tenvir L Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Tenvir L Tablet should not be taken if you have the following conditions: Breastfeeding, Clay-colored stools, Dark urine, Deep and rapid breathing, Drowsiness, Fast or uneven heart rate
Other Available Meds for Life Saving :
Other important Information on Tenvir L Tablet
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not take an extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Over dosage of Tenvir L Tablet
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Tenvir L Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with the necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Tenvir L Tablet
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets. Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Tenvir L Tablet.
Expired Tenvir L Tablet
- Taking a single dose of expired Tenvir L Tablet is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to take the expired drugs. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.
Please consult your physician or pharmacist or refer to product package.
Tenvir L Tablet Packages and Strengths
Tenvir L Tablet is available in the following packages and strengths
Tenvir L Tablet Packages: 10 Tablet, 30 Tablet
Tenvir L Tablet Strengths: 300MG+300MG
Tenvir L Tablet Manufacturers
The medicine is manufactured by the following companies