Buy Fliban 100 mg Tablets Online
What is Fliban (Flibanserin)?The first and only FDA-approved treatment for acquired, generalized Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD) in premenopausal women. defined by the FDA as characterized by low sexual desire that causes marked distress or interpersonal difficulty and is not due to a co-existing medical or psychiatric condition, problems within the relationship, or the effects of a medication or other drug substance.” (I already have questions: does breastfeeding count as a “co-existing medical condition?” Wait, is it safe while breastfeeding? Sigh. Nevermind.)Fliban is a non-hormonal prescription pill used to treat Hypoactive (low) Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD) in women who have not gone through menopause, who have not had problems with low sexual desire in the past, and who have low sexual desire no matter the type of sexual activity, the situation, or the sexual partner. Women with HSDD have a low sexual desire that is troubling to them. Their low sexual desire is not due to:
- a medical or mental health problem
- problems in the relationship
- medicine or other drug use
How Do I Take Fliban?
- Take 1 Fliban tablet one time a day at bedtime.
- Take Fliban only at bedtime. Taking Fliban at a time other than bedtime can increase your risk of low blood pressure, fainting (loss of consciousness), accidental injury, and sleepiness.