Buy Dandrop Lotion 75ml Online
How it works
Common side effects
Decreased platelets, Bleeding, Inability to achieve an erection, Blockade of synthesis of hormones from adrenal glands, Itching of skin, Indigestion, Ketoconazole cream, and shampoo: skin burning sensation, Dryness, Folliculitis, Skin rash, Numbness, Vomiting, Burning of skin).oral ketoconazole:nausea, Increased tears, Abdominal pain diarrhea, Redness of skin, Discomfort, Hair loss., Raised pressure in fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord, Skin exfoliation sticky skin, And application site bleeding, Irritation, Hypersensitivity reactions, Dizziness, Intolerance to sunlight, Liver damage, Pricking, Tingling, Hair loss, Enlargement of breasts in men, Drowsiness and rash, Inflammation, Headache, Decreased sperm count, Menstrual disorders
- If you experience an allergic reaction, swelling of the face, lips, mouth, tongue or throat which may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing.
- If you experience severe irritation or reddening of the skin where ketoconazole is applied or other signs of allergy during the first few days of treatment.
- If you experience peeling or blistering of the skin.
- Dandruff shampoo may be irritating to eyes and contact with this area should be avoided.
- Consult your doctor if your symptoms have not been relieved within one week of taking ketoconazole.