Buy Dandrop Lotion 75ml Online
UsesKetoconazole is an antifungal drug used to treat fungal infections of the skin, fungal infection of the foot and hand. It is also used for the prevention and treatment of fungal infection of the scalp including dandruff and yeast infections of the skin.
How it worksKetoconazole acts mainly by preventing the growth of fungi. It prevents yeasts and fungi from reproducing and from making their protective outer cell wall.
Common side effectsDecreased platelets, Bleeding, Inability to achieve an erection, Blockade of synthesis of hormones from adrenal glands, Itching of skin, Indigestion, Ketoconazole cream, and shampoo: skin burning sensation, Dryness, Folliculitis, Skin rash, Numbness, Vomiting, Burning of skin).oral ketoconazole:nausea, Increased tears, Abdominal pain diarrhea, Redness of skin, Discomfort, Hair loss., Raised pressure in fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord, Skin exfoliation sticky skin, And application site bleeding, Irritation, Hypersensitivity reactions, Dizziness, Intolerance to sunlight, Liver damage, Pricking, Tingling, Hair loss, Enlargement of breasts in men, Drowsiness and rash, Inflammation, Headache, Decreased sperm count, Menstrual disorders.
Expert adviceIf you are taking an antacid to take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after taking ketoconazole.Limit alcohol intake. Consuming alcohol while taking ketoconazole increases the risk of liver damage.Do not continue ketoconazole and consult your doctor:
- If you experience an allergic reaction, swelling of the face, lips, mouth, tongue or throat which may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing.
- If you experience severe irritation or reddening of the skin where ketoconazole is applied or other signs of allergy during the first few days of treatment.
- If you experience peeling or blistering of the skin.
- Dandruff shampoo may be irritating to eyes and contact with this area should be avoided.
- Consult your doctor if your symptoms have not been relieved within one week of taking ketoconazole.