Buy Clopicard 75 mg Online
How it works
Clopidogrel is a popular drug that prevents the formation of blood clots in the heart and the blood vessels. This medicine is preferably used to prevent blood clotting. The blood clots may be formed after certain procedures such as a cardiac stent, coronary artery bypass graft-CABG, balloon angioplasty. Clopidogrel prevents heart attack or stroke in this way. This medicine is also prescribed for treating chest pain or angina.
Understanding the drug:
How does it work?
Clopidogrel has antiplatelet activity. Certain types of cells are found in blood called blood platelets. These blood platelets are responsible for forming blood clots. Clopidogrel prevents the formation of these clots and hence maintain the smooth blood flow. It is one of the most recommended preventive medicines given in the heart and its related disorders. Clopidogrel is hence given in myocardial infarction, stroke and peripheral arterial disease.
When should you avoid it?
You should not take this drug if you:
- Are allergic to this drug or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed
- Have liver disease
- Have diabetes or thyroid problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have severe bladder infection
- Have bleeding or blood clotting disorders
- Have stomach ulcers or ulcerative colitis
How much to take?
Always take the drug dose as prescribed by the doctor only. Never change the dosage, start, or stop using the drug without a doctor’s permission. Dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Always complete the dose.
What are the strengths available?
This drug Clopidogrel is available on our website in the following strength and brand name:
- Deplatt 75 mg
Who is the manufacturer?
Deplatt is manufactured by Torrent Pharmaceuticals, a pharmaceutical giant. It is available on our websites in the pack of 30 tablets.
How to take it?
Swallow the tablet with one glass full of water. Do not break the tablet. Take the drug exactly as directed. This drug should be combined with a well-balanced calorie-controlled diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables.
When to take?
Take the tablet at the same time each day, so as to avoid forgetting the dose. This should become a habit for you to take the tablet until the doctor tells you to stop the drug.
For how long should it be taken?
Take the drug as long as the doctor prescribes you to do. Do not stop taking the medicine without the doctor’s advice.
What if you take too much (overdose)?
You may require urgent medical help in this situation. In such a case visit nearest healthcare center or call your doctor immediately.
What if you miss the dose?
In case you forget to take the dose, skip the dose and take the next dose on the recommended time period if it’s too late but if it’s less than 1 hour of the meal then go and take it. Do not double up the dose for the missed one.
What are the side effects?
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- Persistent nausea
- Mood changes
- Bloody stools
- Irregular heartbeat
- Lightheadedness, fainting
- Chest pain or heavy feeling
- Coughing up blood or vomit
- Pale skin, fever, and jaundice
- Sudden vision loss
- Sudden hearing loss
In the above cases, you must go for immediate medical help. Do not get alarmed by the list. You may /may not experience all of them. Tell your doctor immediately in the above situations.
Are there any possible drug interactions?
Certain other drugs can interact with Clopidogrel and increase the risk of serious muscle problems. So it is necessary to consult your doctor about the following drugs such as:
- An antidepressant such as Rifampin, Rifabutin, Rifapentine
- Antibiotics such as Clarithromycin, Erythromycin or others
- Antifungal medication such as Itraconazole
- High blood pressure drugs
- Prostate disorder drugs
- HIV/AIDS medications like Atazanavir, Darunavir, Ritonavir, or others
Ask your doctor to get the full list of the drugs needed to be avoided while taking the drug as they may interfere it and may cause adverse effects.
What are the things to be taken care of?
- One should not exceed the dose prescribed by a doctor
- Do not give this medicine to anyone else
- This medicine could affect your ability to drive or operate machinery
- Do not give this drug to a child or adolescent under 18 years old
- This drug may cause dizziness or blurred vision
- Don’t exceed the recommended dose
- Avoid a high-fat diet
- Avoid alcohol