Buy Celkeran 2mg Online
How it works
Common side effects
diarrhea and oral ulcers., nausea, vomiting, Ineffective production of blood cells, low count of all or particular type of white blood cell, fits in children with nephrotic syndrome, anemia, decrease in all types of blood cells or bone marrow suppression, abnormally low platelet cells
- Do not receive a live vaccine (such as measles, mumps, rubella and others) while using chlorambucil, and avoid contact with anyone who has recently received a live vaccine as there are chances that the virus could be passed on to you.
- You may be regularly monitored for blood count while taking chlorambucil.
- Do not take chlorambucil if you have recently undergone radiotherapy or received other cytotoxic agents.
- Caution has to be followed if you have a liver or kidney problems.
- Regular monitoring is required if your child is having nephrotic syndrome; or if you have been prescribed high pulse dosing regimens and have a history of seizure disorder.
- Do not take chlorambucil if you have rare hereditary problems of glucose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not take this medication.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.