Buy Canesten Vaginal Cream 30g Online
How it works
Common side effects
Other allergic skin reactions such as itchy rash, Irritation, Blisters., Peeling or flaking of the skin, Discomfort, Pain or a burning or stinging sensation, Swelling
- Clotrimazole cream or pessary is for vaginal use only. Do not use in the eyes or take by mouth.
- Apply to the affected area two or three times a day. Use the cream for at least 2 weeks. In some cases it may be necessary to continue to use the cream for more than 4 weeks.
- For using this cream, squeeze a small amount onto your fingertip and gently apply to the irritated skin around the vagina.
- If this product comes with one applicator do not throw it away after use. Separate the pieces of the applicator and wash with warm and soapy water immediately after use. Rinse thoroughly. Make sure the applicator is completely dry before the next use. If this product comes with 3 disposable applicators, throw away each applicator after use.
- Wash your hands immediately after using the cream.
- To clear up your infection completely, use this cream for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.