Buy Budecort Rotacaps 100mcg Online
UsesBeclometasone is used to treat runny nose, swelling and itching of the nose due to allergy (allergic rhinitis), hay fever and ulcerative colitis. Beclometasone reduces inflammation, swelling and irritation in the nose and helps to relieve itching, sneezing and blocked or runny nose. It is also used in asthma and ulcerative colitis.
What is Beclate inhalerBeclate inhaler contains Beclomethasone Dipropionate an active ingredient and a synthetic glucocorticoid. It is naturally produced by adrenal glands which is an anti-inflammatory agent. Its ability to target uniquely lungs when used as inhaler makes it a very good medication when prescribed for asthmatic patients.Beclate inhaler is used by puffing it through the mouth down to the lungs, therefore, reaching the desired part to be treated. Beclomethasone’s ability to reach the targeted area minimizes the side effects normally associated with oral drug intake. It is a well-tolerated medicine and controls asthma to the lowest level it does not affect the growth in children when administered and allows free flow of air in the respiratory tract.
HOW IT WORKSIts main active ingredient is known as Beclomethasone Dipropionate. Being a st***dal drug it has a strong chemical attraction to cytoplasm receptors and prevents the increasing formation of chemical enhancers that are liable to lung inflammation. Beclomethasone focuses mainly on the factors responsible for inflammation by suppressing them in the process thus preventing their further accumulation that could eventually result in the asthmatic condition.
WHAT TO AVOIDThough this drug is well tolerated for both adults and children there are certain factors to consider before taking it. Here are some of the things to avoid:
- avoid this drug if are allergic to Beclomethasone or any other active ingredient
- do not take it if you are pregnant
- if you’re breastfeeding a baby
- avoid taking this medicine if you have a history of diabetes
- do not take it if you have thyroid disorders
- you should avoid this drug if you suffer from cataract or glaucoma
- avoid taking it if you suffer mental disorder or depression such as psychosis
- it is advisable to avoid it if you have tuberculosis, herpes or fungal infections.
DOSAGEThe normal dose for the effective treatment of this drug depends on your doctor’s prescription and the level of infection therefore it is very necessary to adhere strictly to the doctor’s advice. In addition, the recommended dose should be observed regularly in order not to miss a dose.
AVAILABILITYBeclate inhaler is available in two different packs containing a main active ingredient called Beclomethasone Dipropionate:
- Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg
- Beclate Inhaler 200mcg
THE MANUFACTURERBeclate Inhaler is produced by Cipla a well known pharmaceutical company.
USAGEIts mode of usage is by puffing the content through the mouth while pressing the canister. In order to utilize this product effectively the following step should be taken:1. Make sure to clean the mouthpiece of your inhaler before and after use2. Shake the inhaler very well while holding it upright3. Empty the air from your lungs by taking a deep breath4. Insert the inhaler’s mouthpiece in your mouth then hold it tightly with lips5. Breath in the content while pressing the canister in order to inhale rude of the drug6. Remove the inhaler and try to hold your breath as long as you can preferably for 10 seconds7. Then breathe out through the nose8. Close the mouthpiece by replacing the cap immediately after use9. Repeat the dose if necessary but on your doctor’s instruction
HOW FREQUENT TO TAKE ITAs earlier mentioned you should always follow your doctor’s prescription. It is also important to maintain daily and regular doses so as not to forget the time to take it.
TREATMENT DURATIONYou should not stop this medication or alter the doses in any form without informing your doctor he is the only person who can decide on this issue depending on your health condition. It is a continuous treatment so you shouldn’t stop even if your health improves.
OVERDOSAGEThough this drug should be taken with serious precautions if a case of overdose arises do not hesitate to contact your doctor immediately even if you did not detect any serious side effects. In addition, never try to double up missed doses.
SIDE EFFECTSIt is very common with all active medicine to have side effects mild or severe. Though taking Beclomethasone Dipropionate inhaler shows little signs of side effects compared to its tablet form the following side effects may occur:
- Coughing or sneezing
- Mild pose throat
- Retarded wound healing
- Thirsty condition
- Dry mouth
- Slight headache
- Swollen face, throat or tongue
- Skin rashes or itching.
DRUG INTERACTIONSIt is always recommended to systematically inform your doctor of any medication you use prior to taking Beclomethasone. Here is the compilation of some drugs that could have interaction with Beclomethasone.1. Phenytoin2. Mifepristone3. Rifampicin4. Diazoxide5. Cyclosporine6. Azathioprine7. Ketoconazole8. Technetium
THINGS TO TAKE CARE OFThere are several precautions to be taken when on this medication. Some are as follows:
- Always keep the medicine out of the reach of children
- This drug is not intended for use in Status Asthamaticus
- It does not belong to a class of drugs called bronchodilator so it should not be recommended for the fast relief of chronic bronchospasm.
- Do not stop taking beclometasone tablets even if you feel better to follow your doctor’s advice when and how to stop.
- Beclometasone should not be used continuously for longer than 3 months without consulting a doctor.
- Do not start or continue the beclometasone spray/tablet and consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant.
- Some people may feel sleepy after taking beclometasone. Avoid driving or performing activities that require alertness until you know how the drug affects you.