Buy Betnovate S 20g Online
Uses of Betamethasone Topical
How to use Betamethasone Topical
How Betnovate S Ointment works
Side effects of Betamethasone Topical
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis, Skin irritation.
Expert advice for Salicylic Acid
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to salicylic acid or any of the ingredients of the acne cream, ointment, solution, gel, shampoo or medicated plaster.
- Do not apply salicylic acid to open wounds or irritated skin.
- Wash your hands with soap and water immediately after applying salicylic acid containing application.
- Do not apply on eyes, nose, genitals or rectum, and avoid touching these areas after applying medication to affected area and before washing your hands.
- Topical salicylic acid should not be used for genital warts, warts on the face, warts with hair growing from them, warts in the nose or mouth, moles, or birthmarks.
- Do not cover treated skin with a bandage or heating pad, which can increase the burning sensation. You should not cover the skin with clothing immediately after application.
- Do not apply this immediately after shaving or bathing.
- Avoid getting this medication on dentures or any other thing that comes in contact with sensitive parts of the body.
- Do not use salicylic acid on children or adolescents without the prescription of the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any other medication you are taking, or if you have kidney problems or if you are pregnant or breast feeding or are diabetic or have blood circulation problems.
- The cream, ointment, solution, gel, shampoo, medicated plaster should be used for an indication only as instructed by doctor and not for any other indication.