Buy Augmentin 1000 Duo Online
Augmentin 1000 Duo (Amoxicillin 875mg + Clavulanic Acid 125mg)
How it works
Do not use if you are allergic to any other penicillin antibiotic, have liver or kidney failure or mononucleosis.
Treatment with Augmentin and other antibiotics can change the normal bacteria flora of the colon and permit overgrowth of C. difficile, a bacteria which causes pseudomembranous colitis. Probenecid which is used to treat gout may slow excretion of Augmentin by kidneys and result in an increase of its toxicity.
If you missed a dose take it as soon as you remember, but not if it is almost time of the next intake by your schedule. If so skip the missed dose. Do not try to compensate for a missed dose by taking an extra one.
If you suppose that took too much of Augmentin and experience such symptoms as nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, skin rash, drowsiness, and hyperactivity, seek for immediate medical help.
Store at room temperature of 59-86F (15-30C) away from light and moisture.
How to Buy Generic Augmentin Online
Other Names of Generic Augmentin
In some countries Augmentin could be marketed under the following names:
Amoxicillin, Clamoxyl, Imacillin, Larotid, Moxacin, Novamoxin, Penamox, Robamox, Wymox
Medical Diceases treated with Generic Augmentin
Generic Augmentin is used to treat the following medical diceases:
Actinomycosis, Aspiration Pneumonia, Bacterial Infection, Bronchitis, Chlamydia Infection,Cutaneous Bacillus Anthracis, Cystitis, Febrile Neutropenia, Helicobacter Pylori Infection,Melioidosis, Otitis Media, Pneumonia, Pyelonephritis, Upper Respiratory Tract Infection,Urinary Tract Infection, Sinusitis, Skin And Structure Infection, Skin Or Soft Tissue Infection
Common side effects
And headache., Nausea, Skin rash, And vomiting., Severe skin allergies., And stomach pain, diarrhea, Indigestion, And diarrhea., Vomiting, Skin rash or itching
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to amoxicillin or penicillin.
- Take the medicine with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- You may have loose stools while taking this drug. It gets better after finishing the course, If it worsens consult your doctor.
- Amoxicillin can make birth control pills less effective. Ask your doctor about using a non-hormone method of birth control (such as a condom, diaphragm, spermicide) to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
- Space the doses evenly during the day, at least 4 hours apart.
- Keep taking amoxicillin until the treatment is finished, even if you feel better.
- Do not take amoxicillin for more than 2 weeks or two doses in 1 hour.
- Tell your doctor that you are taking amoxicillin before you go through urine or blood tests for liver function test.
- Consult your doctor before taking amoxicillin if you are pregnant or breast feeding.