Atavir 300 mg (Atazanavir)
How it works
Common side effects
Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Cardiac conduction abnormalities, Asymptomatic hyperbilirubinemia, Nephrolithiasis, Fatigue, Nausea, Headache, Abdominal pain, Dyspepsia, Vomiting, New onset or exacerbations of diabetes mellitus, Insomnia, Depression, Cholelethiasis, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Fever, Ocular Icterus, Immune reconstitution syndrome, Rash, Lipodystrophy syndrome, Myalgia, Liver toxicity, Jaundice
- Before taking atazanavir, inform you doctor if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
- Inform you, doctor, if you have or ever had any liver problems or liver disease including hepatitis B or C or kidney problems.
- Discuss with your doctor about necessary precautions to be taken to avoid spreading of HIV virus to others.
- Atazanavir should not be used in children who weigh less than 10 kg or who weigh 25 kg or more.
- Consult your doctor if you experience sudden or spontaneous bleeding.