Buy Albalon Eye drop 5ml Online
UsesKetotifen is used to treat allergic rhinitis (running nose), allergic conjunctivitis (irritation and redness in the membrane covering the eye), red itchy eyes due to allergies like hay fever (allergic inflammation of mucous membranes of the eyes and nose causing running nose and watery eyes) and to minimize the frequency and severity of asthma attacks.
How Albalon Eye drop worksKetotifen is an anti-allergic drug that belongs to a class of medication called mast cell stabilizers. It works by inhibiting the release of allergy-causing chemicals called histamines in the body by mast cells.
Common side effects of Albalon Eye dropirritability, nervousness., Eye irritation, punctate keratitis; excitation, eye pain.
Expert advice for Albalon Eye drop
- Remove soft lenses from your eyes before instilling ketotifen eye drop and wait at least 15 minutes before reinserting lenses.
- Keep a gap of at least 5 min before applying some other medicinal product.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery as Ketotifen may cause blurred vision or drowsiness.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while on ketotifen treatment as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking medicines for depression or allergy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.