Buy Acrotac 25mg Online
How it works
Common side effects
Dryness of skin and mucus membranes, burning or sticky feeling on skin; changes in skin colour; feeling cold or thirsty; inflammation in gums or mouth; changes in growth rate, texture and colour of hair; loss of hair; fragile nails and swelling in area surrounding nails; dry eyes and impaired or blurred vision, ; swelling in lips and nose; nose bleed; peeling of skin in hands; scaling and thinning of healthy skin with increased sensitivity; itching, reddening, inflammation of the eye .
- It is advisable to take this medication at the same time every day after a meal, preferably with milk or fatty food.
- It is necessary to inform your doctor if you have liver/kidney disease or suffer from high levels of cholesterol (hyperlipidemia).
- Do not donate blood if you are on this therapy and until 3 years after stopping this therapy. Women of child-bearing age should not receive blood from any person who is on this therapy.
- If you suffer from diabetes, the blood sugar levels should be checked often if you take acitretin.
- Do not drink alcohol while on this therapy and for 2 months after stopping this therapy as it would increase the risk of side effects.
- Do not wear lenses or go out in strong sunlight while on this therapy.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you develop bone, joint or muscle pain or have troubles with moving.
- Women of child-bearing age, if on acitretin therapy, should practice 2 methods of contraception; and be sure to tell your doctor the medications that you use, and the doctor will tell you which methods are acceptable.
- You will need to take pregnancy tests regularly if you are on treatment with acitretin and for at least 3 years after you stop taking acitretin.