Buy Accu-Chek Active Online
This blood glucose meter packs many powerful features into a smaller size. No coding reduces handling steps, see test result averages up to 90 days, get alerts if your test strips are expired or if you’ve underdosed, re-dose within 10 seconds, set pre-and post-meal reminders to test, and more.
Buy Accu-Chek Active online from our safe generic pharmacy at a cheap price to measure a Blood Glucose level. We provide fast delivery and 100% safe & secure payment method. You can do payment by using a Credit card or PayPal easily. SGP is the worldwide trusted online pharmacy so anyone can order from USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, China, France, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Singapore, Russia without any hassle. Here, You can also see Accu-Chek Active Tablets reviews given by our satisfied customers.
Accu-Chek® Active Test Strip
- Blood volume: 1-2 μL
- Measuring range: 10 mg/dL – 600 mg/dL
- Sample types: Capillary blood. If the test strip is removed from the meter to apply blood: venous blood anticoagulated with lithium heparin or ammonium heparin or EDTA arterial blood and blood from neonates
- Sample dosing: Blood application on to the middle of the test pad. The test strip (and its components) has the function to spread the blood above the test area – in a quick and hygienic way
- Dosing options: Blood can be applied to both an already inserted test strip, and a tests trip outside the meter. This is helpful to minimize the risk of contamination when a meter has multiple users (e.g. in a hospital) and, in case of AST, to facilitate blood application
- Re-dosing capability: Additional blood can be added to the test strip within 10 seconds after applying the first drop (applies for inside mode)
- Visual color check: Plausibility check option with 5 color block on the test strip vial
- Hematocrit range: 20 – 55 % (within-meter mode) 20 – 70 % (outside-meter mode)
- The test strips remain stable at least up to the expiry date printed on the test strip vial, even after opening (the test strip container must be closed tightly after each test strip is removed)