Buy Azopt – 1% (5 ml) Eye Drop onlineAzopt eye drops buy online in the USA, UK, Australia, etc. at a cheap price to treat Glaucoma. Azopt for sale with the quality product at Safegenericpharmacy (SGP).
Uses of Azopt Eye DropBrinzolamide is used to treat increased pressure in the eye with or without visual problems (glaucoma or intraocular hypertension).
How does Azopt Eye Drop work?Brinzolamide is a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor. It prevents the build-up of excess fluid in the eyeball by slowing the formation of fluid (aqueous humor) within the eye, thereby decreasing eyeball pressure.
Azopt Eye Drop Common side effectsheadache., foreign body sensation in the eyes, redness of the eye, eye irritation, distortion of taste sensation, dry and itchy eye, swelling and pain of the eyelids, Blurred vision, eye discharge, eye pain
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney or liver problems, dry eyes, or cornea problems, are taking other sulphonamide medicines.
- Brinzolamide causes blurring of vision and therefore, may impair the ability to drive or use machines. You must wait until the vision clears before driving or using machines.
- Remove contact lenses prior to the application of brinzolamide and wait at least 15 minutes after the installation of the dose before putting lenses back in.
- If you are using another topical eye medication, instill it 10 minutes before or 10 minutes after you instill brinzolamide eye drops.
- Women receiving brinzolamide treatment should use effective contraception to avoid pregnancy.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Brinzolamide is not recommended for use in infants, children, and adolescents below 18 years of age.