A sildenafil citrate-based treatment for erectile dysfunction, Fildena is one of a number of products on the market.
Fortune Healthcare, an Indian pharmaceutical giant with its headquarters in Gujarat, makes Fildena.
In order to treat severe erectile dysfunction, the Fildena 100mg and 200mg strengths have been included.
‘Super Fildena’ is a brand name for a variant of this medicine. In addition to sildenafil and dapoxetine, it has a 100mg dose of each and is designed to treat Erectile Dysfunction and premature ejaculation at the same time.
Fildena 100 Adverse Reactions
Fildena has the potential to cause negative side effects. Most of these responses are minor and include the following:
- symptoms such as dizziness and nausea
- hot flushes, in particular a tingling sensation just in a certain area of the body
- food intolerances
Fildena, on the other hand, has a number of more significant adverse effects. However, they are very rare, occurring less than 0.1 percent of the time. After using Fildena, if you notice any of the following symptoms:
- any of the following: chest pain seizures hives or difficulty breathing
- a painful erection that lasts for more than four hours notwithstanding the loss of eyesight or hearing
Fildena 100 Dosage and Administration
Fildena takes 30 to 60 minutes to begin functioning, so take it well in advance of your anticipated intercourse. The beginning of the effect might be further delayed by eating a lot of food. In order to have an erection, you need to take this drug in conjunction with sexual stimulation. Fildena’s effects might last anywhere from four to six hours.
Not to be used with any of these medications/substances is Fildena.
Fildena is a popular treatment for impotence or Erectile Dysfunction, a problem of male sexual function that affects around one out of every ten men. Patients’ penis might stiffen and stay up for an extended amount of time since the medication helps to restore enough blood flow in the erectile tissue.
The medication blocks the enzyme locally, preventing it from interfering with the body’s ability to build an erection by preventing it from entering the bloodstream. When used in conjunction with proper sexual stimulation, the active component sildenafil helps men achieve and maintain an erection prior to and during physical intercourse by increasing the intensity of blood flow to the penile region.
- Fildena 100 is only meant to be used orally. Take it about 20 minutes before you want to engage in any sexual activity with a partner.
- Fildena’s dose is determined completely by the attending physician. Each patient’s age, medication compatibility, and tolerance to the medicine all have a role in how much of the cure is necessary. When it comes to utilizing Fildena, ED patients should always see a healthcare professional first.
Fildena does not have an issue with missed doses since the medicine is only taken as required. Forgot to take your tablet? Adjust the timing of your next meal and consume the pill as necessary to account for its 20-minute delay in effect.
Keeping Fildena in a cool, dry place isn’t necessary. Normal room temperatures are OK, as long as they aren’t exposed to direct sunlight or wetness. To prevent accidental ingestion, keep the cure out of the reach of children, dogs, and anyone else.
If you can’t identify or decipher the expiration date on the drug, do not take it. Please dispose of it responsibly in accordance with your country’s legislation if it has expired.
Information pertaining to one’s safety
If one or both of the following is true of you, please see your doctor.
- A history of heart or renal issues; current use of nitrate-based medication; uncertainty about your allergy profile all exclude you from using this medication.
- Grapefruits and alcoholic beverages are two food categories that should not be combined with Fildena 200. When you’re taking Fildena, you should avoid such foods.
- If you have gonorrhea, syphilis or HIV, this treatment will not prevent you from these diseases.
- Fildena has the potential to conflict with other medications. Itraconazole and amlodipine are two of the most harmful drugs to take with each other. Rifampin and fluconazole are the other two.
- The product booklet or the official website of the manufacturer might provide more details on the drugs that are incompatible or conflicting.
Effects that may occur
Fildena’s possible side effects on the body are typically minor and short-lived. Uncertain eyesight, tinnitus, transient deafness, chest discomfort, and flushing are all symptoms.
Irregular heartbeat and a painful erection are among the adverse effects that may need immediate medical intervention.
how to use Fildena 100
The most common dosage is 50 mg, given around an hour before sexual activity for the majority of individuals. FILDENA, on the other hand, may be taken up to 0.5 hours before intercourse. One dosage per day is the maximum amount that should be taken. In order to minimize any risks and maximise the effectiveness of the medication, it is best to follow your doctor’s prescription and take the medication as directed.
If you miss a dosage of FILDENA, do not raise the following dose.
In the event of an overdose, the negative effects listed above may occur. If you see any of these signs or symptoms, don’t hesitate to contact or see your doctor right once.
Dosage of Fildena: Fildena 50, Fildena 120, Fildena 150, FIldena Professional 100